“Unique and Memorable Activities”

Remember Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pedal buggy, Bicycle, Kayak, snowshoe & coaster rentals to Trans-Canada Trail & environs. Caper Cafe. 3 bedroom suite B&B. IRP Pollinator Meadow Demonstration project
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 15 August 2016

My family of four, with two young boys, my husband and myself, recently enjoyed some of the many services provided at Remember Adventures. Our first adventure was renting a Surrey bicycle. We enjoyed a warm welcome for breakfast and got a spot outside on a deck overlooking their pollinator garden. Lots of beautiful flowers and sweet smells. The breakfast deals were very reasonable and my husband and I each had the all-you-can-eat toast, baked tomato and egg. Great coffee too!! It was fun to take the bike out on part of the Trans Canada trail and there were some great lookouts along the way. And the snacks that go along with the bike deals are awesome!! We got to choose two snacks so we chose a homemade bean salad in a small container and the boys had organic fruit drinks. We finished biking before the two hour time as we were a little tired. The next afternoon we enjoyed the BEST blueberry pie I have ever tasted. Made with all organic ingredients. Inside the store, there is info in local attrations, along with books to puruse and games to play inside. What a great place to come across!! Hopefully we can come back here again some day!

6  Thank Peter C
in 3 reviews
"trail"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Une activité a ne pas manquer. Un service impécable.
Not to be missed. Perfect service
I never post so this had to be good

6  Thank psohy
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We did this with our three young children, they are 4, 2 and 10 months. They have booster seats with a buckle and a tray for infants that sits between the adult seats and the two seats in the front have a seat belt. They have helmets of all sizes, although the helmet for our baby was a little too big. It takes a long time to get onto the road, there is paper work to be read and filled out and snacks to be bought. The pricing is very reasonable and once you are out it is quite fun. They also will allow you to use the buggy for longer than the time you pay for as long as they don't need it, they will give you a call if they need it after your "guaranteed time" is up.

4  Thank Laurie J
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Stopped in for lunch on the way through. Good food and service. Wifi. Nice people! I sure like the environment focus. I will definitely stop again given the chance.

6  Thank Kevin H