1,042 results
All reviews halifax airport every half hour shuttle service free shuttle the holiday inn nova scotia early flight next morning front desk staff rental car lots of parking great place to stay hot tub the hotel is clean minute drive one night stay long term parking
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Very load heating system. Vibrates like crazy. Thin walls, you can hear neighbors. Location is convenient if you are flying out early. staff is friendly. Nothing interesting around the area. wake up call service was not done, they blamed it on my phone?? I never touched the phone.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Dirty lobby, lots in disrepair. Pool & hot tub out of service. Airport shuttle was late, driver rude. Bathroom was dirty. Bar closed at 10pm. No cell or internet service in room. Just a crappy experience overall.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you jenniferupsdell for your candid review.

I apologize for the various issues during your last stay with us. I am going to be following up with the Maintenance and Housekeeping departments to ensure we correct the deficiencies you have pointed out. We pride ourselves on the level of service and product we have to offer, and hope you will give the hotel another chance in the future. I hope a credit of valuable points to your Hilton Honors account will provide compensation for the issues you experienced.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Stayed at this hotel March 3, 2018, just before going to Mexico.
The hotel was very nice and comfortable. Slept great! We had breakfast the next morning and it was delicious.
The shuttle to the airport was prompt and on time.
The front desk people were very friendly and accommodating.
I would definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jodee11
John D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you jodee11 for your kind review.
I hope you had a great vacation.
I look forward to your return
Safe travels

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn the night before we flew out to Barbados for two weeks as it is cheaper to stay and leave your car there than it is to pay for airport parking. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room, the pleasantness of the desk staff and the shuttle drivers and the ease of getting to the airport and back. We will definitely choose this option again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelli M

Thank you Kelli M for your 5 STAR review.
I hope you had a terrific vacation.
I look forward to welcoming you back again.
Safe travels

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stayed for three nights to attend a funeral. Close to airport but no noise. Very clean and fresh hotel, friendly staff and good restaurant. Twenty minutes to city by highway, not much around the area to see or do, but a good central location for touring the area. Also close to airport for early morning flights.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank davee727

Thank you davee727 for your kind review.
I am sorry to hear of your family's loss.
I hope your few days with us were calming and comfortable.
I hope to welcome you back soon during a more enjoyable time.
Sincerely