“Gray Gables B & B, Chester NS, Canada. From Shannon Hauswirth of Sackville NS.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chester
Gray Gables Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Chester B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I am taking this opportunity to tell any and all who may read this. My forever loving memory of my stay at the Gray Gables B & B, in Chester Nova Scotia Canada. During the fall (2017), I arrived on a Friday evening after previously booking a room to put my head down for that night and good ole fashioned, country style breakfast the next day.
I knew that I was in for a treat in a nice place, nice hosts and nice scenery. Well, let me tell you that this place far exceeded, my expectations!! I have never been in such a beautiful home and property as this one. It was spacious and more than adequately
equipped for a Bed in Breakfast place of business. This home was immaculately clean and maintained, just the same. old Maritime style décor without sacrificing elegant luxury. Beds are to the utmost in comfort and located in large master style bedrooms.
Large balcony overlooking gorgeous landscapes with oceanic view. I awoke the next morning, but let me tell you...I did not want to arise from that comfy bed!! I was greeted once again with the utmost in hospitality and a breakfast very similar to what you would eat at a 5 star resort. The owners Dave and Jacqui made me forget about everything except obviously the comfort and breakfast which could only be found here. They told me stories of this quaint old gorgeous fishing village called Chester. To sum up, this is by far the best bed and breakfast to be found anywhere!! For anyone traveling through NS Canada, it is a must to book an overnight stay here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 November 2017

This bed & breakfast is superb all around - Amazing water views, excellent dining and Jacqui & Dave are wonderful hosts. The house is gorgeous, the location is great, plus very easy to find. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KETCHUP434
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a night in July for a wedding in Chester. The location and hosts were so lovely and would definitely recommend it. Wish I had a bit more time to hang out in the actual house and would come back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Jacqui and Dave were perfect hosts - welcoming us when we arrived and introducing us to the other guests staying there. Dave cooked an excellent breakfast, and entertained us with stories about the local area. The view from the back of the house and lawn is spectacular! Overall, this was a very pleasant stay. We would do it again and recommend it highly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen_and_Rand
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed in August for week! The accommodations are 5 star with roomy bedrooms, meticulously appointed and maintained.In addition, the living space of the beautiful house is for guests use as well as a large deck overlooking the water. The breakfasts are superb!! Jacqui is very knowledgeable & helpful about things to do in the area. Great hike adjacent to the property at Graves Island Park.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2travelers2011

Been to Gray Gables Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!