All reviews twin beds would stay here again stayed here for one night cabot trail these chalets no air conditioning cottage deck barbecue rocking accommodation groceries ocean queen tv
Reviewed 30 September 2016

The cottage we stayed at was very clean inside; no spider webs or dirt of any kind. The towels were fresh and white and the beds were very comfortable. The propane fireplace made the cool night feel cozy inside. The BBQ was spotless inside which would make you feel safe about cooking on it. The staff was very friendly and always their to help if needed.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We enjoyed our stay here, lots of room, all you need in the kitchen to do your own thing, nice porch to watch the sunset. The place is not fancy but very clean and airy, good cross breeze, you can walk to the local pub and town. We used this as a base for 2 nights to see the Cabot trail, great location for this as well. Make sure you take in some live music at the pub just down the road. Great fiddle music, we thought we were back in Ireland!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Stayed here for one night, the chalet was big enough and clean, but it had no nice features, it was simply functional with the very cheapest furniture they could find, and the sofa was so uncomfortable, the bed was clean but there were a couple of holes in the blanket on the bed and again it was a cheap standard size bed. We booked a deluxe cottage so I really wouldn't like to see a standard cottage. When we arrived there was no wi-if but I must say the lady on reception went above & beyond to get it working again (I think her name was Gloria)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016

the chalets and furniture are very new and clean. for $168 you could have 2 bedroom and 1 family room,including 2 single beds and 1 queen bed and 1 futon and more. the price is very reasonable. the staff is friendly and helpful. I was arriving late in the 10pm and the staff left the key in my room and I check in w/o problem.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

My wife and I stayed her for four nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The chalet was really well equipped for cooking and eating in. Each chalet has its own outdoor grill as well as the full kitchen. The chalet was roomy 9 ( two bedrooms), very clean and up to date. The staff was friendly and efficient. It is convenient to town and to the Cabot Trail and the property has a view of the water and a golf course is located along side.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family