All reviews breakfast was delicious cabot trail cape breton nova scotia other guests la digue great bed communal table lovely room manager lynn great company private deck regular room king suite bed and breakfast spent three nights stayed longer
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I finished our two week vacation in Nova Scotia with 3 nights at Maison Fiset. Our room was clean and large enough with an excellent bed. What made Maison Fiset special was the extraordinarily staff headed by Lyne, the manager. She made sure everything was special. We would certainly return.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We had a wonderful 2-night stay in Maison Fiset! Lyne, the manager, is an outstanding host and provided us very helpful recommendations and reservations for restaurants and a whale watching cruise. The breakfast was delicious, and our room was clean, comfortable, and tastefully decorated. The B&B is convenient to numerous activities in Chéticamp including the Cape Breton Highlands and the Cabot Trail. We highly recommend Maison Fiset!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2016

My wife and I stay for 5 nights at the Maison Fiset House in October and we absolutely loved this place. The staff Madeline, Nicole and the manager Lyne went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and at home. It is a wonderful place to stay and I highly recommend it. The Maison Fiset House would be the only place my wife and I would stay while visiting this part of Cape Breton Island. Oh yes, the breakfast is delicious. Thank you Lyne, Madeline and Nicole for such a wonderful experience!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Madison Fiset is a bed and breakfast house.It is on the main road .Each room seems to have a balcony .We were in room one.It was a very large room on the main floor.The decor in the room was very elegant with heavy attractive drapes.It had a small refrigerator and coffee maker.The balcony overlooked the water.After a breakfast of our choosing we sat on the balcony with the sun on our backs and a view of the water to enjoy.Breakfast orders are taken upon arrival and ready to be served when you arrive at the table.The manager was very hospitable.It is apparent that this facility has many guests who return often.In addition to the bed and breakfast there are three houses which can be rented.One with three bedrooms very well appointed and two one bedroom.I highly recommend this facility

Room tip: I I am familiar with room one and room two is next to it in a small hallway
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Evelyn D
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Very clean comfortable accommodations. Room could be a little larger. Close to main road so there is road noise early in the morning as truck traffic builds.
Well cooked and tasty full hot breakfast.
Staff very helpful and pleasant. Recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple