“All you can eat supper”

Baddeck Lobster Supper
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Baddeck
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Great food at reasonable price for a four course meal consisting of a huge bucket of mussels, cup of chowder and a whole (small) lobster and dessert. We were so full we couldn't eat the dessert but the waitress insisted on putting them in take-out boxes for us to take away. Fast and efficient service with welcoming and lovely staff.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I did not have a good experience here. I thought it was overpriced. I spilled my wine because the table was so crowded. It took 3 requests to get paper towel so we could wipe it up ourselves plus they did not replace the wine. Food was okay. It's mainly a get you in and get you out place.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Not fancy dining but you never leave hungry. All you can eat mussels and chowder before main course, all totally delicious

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Had dinner at Baddeck Lobster Supper in Baddeck( a lovely town) & enjoyed our dinner very much. My wife had a bucket of mussels & I had the lobster dinner which included all you can drink clam chowder, all you can eat mussels, a 11/4lb. lobster, dessert & beverage for $45. The chowder was very good & the mussels were excellent as was the lobster. Service was friendly & good. Baddeck is very scenic & the Bell Museum is fantastic & very informative. A must go restaurant & museum.

1  Thank 220Hank
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I had the steak,supper here as I am not a seafood lover but my husband did have the lobster supper. You get seafood chowder, all you can eat mussels and then lobster and dessert, all of these were good and my steak supper was also tasty.

1  Thank Cantal