“Supper”

Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Baddeck
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I had the steak,supper here as I am not a seafood lover but my husband did have the lobster supper. You get seafood chowder, all you can eat mussels and then lobster and dessert, all of these were good and my steak supper was also tasty.

1  Thank Cantal

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We have eaten salmon at restaurants in countries all over the world, but this planked salmon was among the best we have eaten! It was a large, thick and juicy piece with a wonderful flavor, and cooked just to perfection. In fact, we enjoyed it so much that we returned the following night to eat it again. If you are a salmon lover, you will not be disappointed. The restaurant was packed with patrons, and they do not take reservations except for large groups. So be prepared to wait, but the wait is worth it.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This was our first attempt at eating a whole lobster and they made it very easy to figure out how to do it. My husband had the all you can eat lobster dinner and I just had the regular lobster plate which was plenty. My husband had 3 helpings of the Cape Breton Mussels and 2 helpings of the seafood chowder. He was full so I enjoyed his dessert - warm blueberry crisp with vanilla ice cream. The food was delicious and we enjoyed the experience. Our server, Pat, was friendly and efflicient. She was always there when my husband wanted another serving. :-)

1  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Went here with my hubby on a weeknt and it was uber busy. Friendly service and nice looking restaurant. Food was, dunno, ok I guess, nothing bad, but far from great. Bread basket was very good, with good variety. My hubby had 3 plates of mussels, first 2 were dried out and shriveled the size of a bean, 3rd plate were finally served out of the pot, plump but needed seasoning. Soup was pretty wet, this is not a chowder as we not it. It's very wet, but full of fish/seafood. I had to season it. Sadly, the lobster was overboiled or sat out. It was dry. So dissappointed. Desert was good, but nothing OMG. Maybe it was a bad nite, dunno. Would I go back, no. Too bad.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We were in Baddeck for one night and attended the lobster supper. We were seated on the veranda with a great view. The restaurant was very busy and the servers were working fast but maybe not enough of them. The lobster was very good but the salmon my companion had was overcooked and dry.