“Good breakfast spot”

Bean There Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Baddeck
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Friendly staff and great bagel breakfast sandwich. The coffee is ok, not as good as I expected given the name, but better than any other place I found in Baddeck.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Excellent place for breakfast. Coffee was good. And there's always a local you can engage with. Outside seating.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2016

My friend and I were travelling to Sydney and stopped in Baddeck at the Bean There Cafe. We had a chicken club panini and coffee. I stop here often when I am passing thru and the food is always very tasty. Lovely muffins, scones and other goodies. One thing i noticed about the staff is the fact that they don't really greet their customers with a smile, or interact in anyway other than passing over your food. All I can say is " You are in the food and hospitality industry.. it wouldn't hurt to crack a smile once in awhile". Actually smiling makes one feel better!! Other than that, it is a very cozy place to stop and relax.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Returning to Halifax from a great family vacation in Cape Breton, we needed a stop off for coffee and cake. The blueberry and cranberry scones were the best we've had in Canada, warm, light and crumbly!

It doesn't look much from the outside but we were happy we've Bean there

Reviewed 3 August 2016

This is the only place in Baddeck that was open at 6:30 am when we strolled up from the dock where our sailboat was tied up for the night. The early staff was eager and pleasant. No wonder the locals were already perched outside solving the worlds problems. The blueberry muffins were excellent as was the coffee. So good we went back for seconds.

Date of visit: July 2016