“I would stay there again”
other travellers have booked this property
Bayview Heights Cottage View from the living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bayview Heights Cottage
View from the living room
View from the front of the cottage
Bedroom 2 (double bed)
Main Bedroom (queen)
Living Rom (with pull out bed)
Dining room/ Living room open concept
Kitchen
Caribou are plentiful in the park
Arches Provincial Park
Arches P.P
Berry Pond Trail
Sunset at the Cottage
Lobster Cove Head
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Rocky Harbour, Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 44 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mobile701...
“I would stay there again”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed here for 11 nights and wished it had been longer! Rocky Harbour is an ideal location to visit Gros Morne. I found the cottage to be a well appointed and comfortable spot to return to each day. The view of the shoreline, breakwater and Lobster Cove Head lighthouse are outstanding.

Tunde ( owner) and Mona ( housekeeper ) were a delight to deal with - prompt, courteous, helpful and informative.

I would stay here again!!

30 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review Pat!
We (both Mona and myself) thoroughly enjoyed having you stay with us and we would love to have you come back anytime!
I hope you have a beautiful fall season!
tracol11
Brisbane, Australia
“Perfect spot”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Brilliant place to base your self and explore the region. Sitting on the balcony looking over the bay was so relaxing and the stars at night were so magical. The house had a homely feel about it and the fireplace bought a warmth to our stay.
I love NEWFOUNDLAND.

2 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review! I am thrilled you felt at home in the cottage and that you enjoyed Newfoundland! We enjoyed having you stay with us!

Have a beautiful fall season!
Ralph S
“The most spectacular view in Rocky Harbour, Nfld.”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Located in Rocky Harbour in the centre of Gross Morne National Park, this roomy 2 bedroom cottage has all the requirements for a week or a month away. The shopping, restaurants and entertainment is handy and within walking distance. The cozy fireplace is a great feature if the weather turns coolish or a bit wet. However the deck is a key feature along with a wall of windows that look over the ocean and the ships that ply its waters.

28 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review! I am very happy that you enjoyed the cottage and the park! We enjoyed having you stay with us as well.
Enjoy the rest of the fall season!
Marguerit...
“Splendid sunset”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The best sunset l have seen in a long time.
The only downside was no wifi but really with the view who needs wifi.

5 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review Marguerite! I am glad you enjoyed the view and your stay despite the issue. I wish you would have told me and I would have had it fixed while you were there!
However the next guests told me and Wifi has been restored at the cottage.
Somebody had pressed the "reset" button on the router and that is why there was no network or Wifi available at the time (went back to factory setting and the tech had to come out and redo the network).

Thanks for staying with us!!

Have a great autumn!

Pat H
Canada
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This truly was a beautiful cottage to spend time with friends. Cottage is absolutely lovely - stunning view - quiet - very comfortable beds. Loved all the windows. Enjoyed cooking many meals during our stay. As mentioned in other reviews, the wind can be an issue as we didn't get to really enjoy using the deck; but, we live in Twillingate, NL and deal with this also at times - you take what you get and sit out on the side of the house to get away from it :-) If you're a hiker, you will not be disappointed as there are so many options. Would definitely recommend this cottage to anyone ~ loved it!

21 Sep 2017
Thank you Pat for your review! We loved having you stay with us!
I am so glad you and your friends enjoyed the cottage and the park. You are right about the wind, I guess it is a bit of a trade off, having the view :)
Enjoy the rest of our beautiful fall!
Tunde
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing