See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2017

We stayed there in March 2017 and found the units to be very clean and comfortable. These kitchen units have everything from dishes down to the dish soap. We found the bed and pillows very comfortable and the sheets very clean as well. The price was very reasonable, close to shopping and restaurants and I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jean-Guy D
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very accommodating. Clean rooms, comfy bed. Convenience of a Kitchenette for little longer stays. it was close to the hospital so worked out great for my situation. Would stay there again in the future.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 350pontiac
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Old motel I'm glad was tired I hit the bed and fell asleep needs a upgrade .Very friendly people.I suppose you get what you pay for.Why don't these owners of these properties upgrade there property on a regular basis instead of letting them rundown.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

The motel is located in a convenient spot in Carbonear and does have a kitchenette (stove, microwave and fridge) in it- always nice to have when travelling! One side note: there was no hairdryer in the unit. It had more of a cabin or camper feel but that was fine for my needs! It is not a 3, 4 or 5 star accommodation but, it doesn't claim to be; it was clean and the women who checked us in was friendly and accommodating. The wireless internet was inclusive of the price and was fast during my stay. No complaints from me but, it may not be the locale for the picky traveller. It would be great for families, couples or friends who want a low key, no frills place to stay in beautiful Carbonear!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Blackberd
Reviewed 16 June 2016

When you read the reviews believe what is written! Unfortunately I did not research this motel. We had booked in for 5 nights and once we arrived were very disappointed, to say the least! it is very run down and on a very busy road with just enough room to get your car off the road to park. Would not recommend!!

Room tip: Be sure to read reviews be previous travelers.
Date of stay: June 2016