See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Old motel I'm glad was tired I hit the bed and fell asleep needs a upgrade .Very friendly people.I suppose you get what you pay for.Why don't these owners of these properties upgrade there property on a regular basis instead of letting them rundown.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

The motel is located in a convenient spot in Carbonear and does have a kitchenette (stove, microwave and fridge) in it- always nice to have when travelling! One side note: there was no hairdryer in the unit. It had more of a cabin or camper feel but that was fine for my needs! It is not a 3, 4 or 5 star accommodation but, it doesn't claim to be; it was clean and the women who checked us in was friendly and accommodating. The wireless internet was inclusive of the price and was fast during my stay. No complaints from me but, it may not be the locale for the picky traveller. It would be great for families, couples or friends who want a low key, no frills place to stay in beautiful Carbonear!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Blackberd
Reviewed 16 June 2016

When you read the reviews believe what is written! Unfortunately I did not research this motel. We had booked in for 5 nights and once we arrived were very disappointed, to say the least! it is very run down and on a very busy road with just enough room to get your car off the road to park. Would not recommend!!

Room Tip: Be sure to read reviews be previous travelers.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barney139
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I arrived at 10 pm and there was no manager on site and no way for me to contact the management since I do not have a cell phone. My room was left unlocked for me with the key inside and a note on the main door advising me of this.

The lock on room #2 sticks and I had a panic struck few minutes of feeling like I was literally trapped in the room.

Providing a coffee maker without at least one serving of coffee was the last insult. I would not recommend.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Orla H
Reviewed 10 May 2015

The room is clean for the most part. The kitchen that was provided was dirty and the stove was missing a knob to turn on a burner. Also the fridge had a ring of dirt in the freezer. The toilet had dirt in it i am guessing from being set up for so long. The internet only gave me two bars on my computer which made connectivity slow. The room was cold because of the door not closing all the way causing rain and wind to come in through the bottom corner. The Room was dated with flower sheets, and out of date furniture. The pillows were very small and worn down they were very uncomfortable. The floors where clean and the hotel staff was very kind. Also housekeeping comes around very early in the morning and knocks on your door. Like 9:00am. If you are there they will not come into the room for that day and clean it up and give you clean towels and facecloths and you will have to ask for them.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family