“Good Breakfast”

Coastal Tides Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in St. Martins
Price range: USD 5 - USD 22
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We recently re-opened under the original owners, we are pleased to welcome back our old and new patrons and would like to thank our customers for their overwhelming support. Drop by and enjoy a meal from our vast selection, whether it's chowder, fish'n'chips, roast turkey or beef, or our very popular Chinese, our friendly staff will accommodate you. Looking forward to your visit!!!
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We missed breakfast at the inn as we got up too late. So we ventured across the street. The breakfast here is really good--try the breakfast sausage.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Very basic restaurant but the food was very good and the staff were pleasant. We arrived just before closing but the staff were very accommodating.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The only reason I even considered ordering from here was because I had received a gift certificate. I called to place my order, and they had the audacity to say "call back in ten minutes we're busy". What the hell kind of restaurant are you running?? You just lost a sale, I will not be calling back in 10. Also had a friend order pizza here once, they said they were too busy to make a pizza. Awful customer service, would never return! And this is coming from someone who hasn't even had the food, which I haven't heard anything good about by the way.. DO NOT VISIT THIS PLACE!

Date of visit: October 2017
Thank shannon elizabe... m
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Though the staff was pleasant enough, they were out of seafood AND fish chowder, though there appeared almost no one was there to have eaten it. I ordered the scallops plate. I think the scallops had been frozen and, though this place sits near the water's edge, were not fresh before they were fried. The cold slaw was a tiny portion and the veggie of the day was only slightly warm carrots.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The exterior may be plain to some but the food and the staff are really top notch! The seafood chowder and sandwiches are reason enough to chow down with Coastal Tides.

Date of visit: August 2017