“Take A Look At the Menu Inside”

Coastal Tides Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in St. Martins
Price range: USD 5 - USD 22
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We recently re-opened under the original owners, we are pleased to welcome back our old and new patrons and would like to thank our customers for their overwhelming support. Drop by and enjoy a meal from our vast selection, whether it's chowder, fish'n'chips, roast turkey or beef, or our very popular Chinese, our friendly staff will accommodate you. Looking forward to your visit!!!
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The exterior may be plain to some but the food and the staff are really top notch! The seafood chowder and sandwiches are reason enough to chow down with Coastal Tides.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We have dined here in the past and we're looking forward to getting Chinese food. Sadly, it was no longer on the menu.

We arrived with a large group and it struck us how HOT it was in the restaurant. We waited quite awhile for water and some of us contemplated sitting outside while we waited for our food.

I had ordered a poutine. It tasted good but I have never had poutine with cheddar cheese. I think all mozzarella would have been better if they didn't have real curds of cheese.

Our bills were all mixed up and we realized some of us had other family's (at our table) on the bill. I know we were a large group (11, 4 families) but not one bill was correct.

We sat with our dirty dishes in front of us and the kids' desserts were set down on their dirty dishes. No refills were offered to any of us.

The food was good but we were in there for a long time.

I think air conditioning would be a great improvement for this restaurant. Since we had to wait so long, it would have made things less irritating if we were comfortable.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Always love eating here just about every thing is home made, excellent staff and service, I especially love their Chinese combo platter huge all white meat chicken balls with not too much batter

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The overall location is nice inside, clean & simple. (They have a really intriguing clock that puts on quite the show at Noon!)
We arrived at 11:46am on a Tuesday.
I ordered the fish & chips while my friend had the scallops. (he told me later he did enjoy find them to be enjoyable) The fish is of the smooth coating variety (English style) It was cooked properly, the fish light & flaky inside, the outside a medium shade of brown but not better than fish I've experienced in other NB seafood spots, only average. The fries were good but not "home made". Pop comes in cans so there are no free refills.

The prices on the menu seemed quite reasonable compared to other places for many other items such as turkey dinners & sirloin tips which I did not try at this time.
Service time was 20 minutes from placing the order to arrival at the table. They were quite polite & apologetic stating that one of their cooks had to go to some "emergency village meeting" which explained the longer wait.

I would not go there for fish again but might try some of their other items in the future.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Very early in the tourist season in St. Martins but the Coastal Tides is open under new management and the chowder and fish and chips are to die for.

Date of visit: May 2017