“We live near this restaurant it has changed hands a few times but the new owners serve up the same high quality of food”

Coastal Tides Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in St. Martins
Price range: USD 5 - USD 22
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We recently re-opened under the original owners, we are pleased to welcome back our old and new patrons and would like to thank our customers for their overwhelming support. Drop by and enjoy a meal from our vast selection, whether it's chowder, fish'n'chips, roast turkey or beef, or our very popular Chinese, our friendly staff will accommodate you. Looking forward to your visit!!!
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Always love eating here just about every thing is home made, excellent staff and service, I especially love their Chinese combo platter huge all white meat chicken balls with not too much batter

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The overall location is nice inside, clean & simple. (They have a really intriguing clock that puts on quite the show at Noon!)
We arrived at 11:46am on a Tuesday.
I ordered the fish & chips while my friend had the scallops. (he told me later he did enjoy find them to be enjoyable) The fish is of the smooth coating variety (English style) It was cooked properly, the fish light & flaky inside, the outside a medium shade of brown but not better than fish I've experienced in other NB seafood spots, only average. The fries were good but not "home made". Pop comes in cans so there are no free refills.

The prices on the menu seemed quite reasonable compared to other places for many other items such as turkey dinners & sirloin tips which I did not try at this time.
Service time was 20 minutes from placing the order to arrival at the table. They were quite polite & apologetic stating that one of their cooks had to go to some "emergency village meeting" which explained the longer wait.

I would not go there for fish again but might try some of their other items in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Very early in the tourist season in St. Martins but the Coastal Tides is open under new management and the chowder and fish and chips are to die for.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had the Veggie Burger and fries, it was very tasty. The service was friendly and fast and the overall atmosphere was nice. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone visiting the area like us!

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We were a party of 4 and stopped in for a mid afternoon lunch. We were greeted as we entered and served right away. Food came out promptly..portions were generous and food was piping hot! Peanut butter cheesecake pie for dessert!! YUM!!