“EATING ON THE DECK OVERLOOKING THE BAY OF FUNDY”

Seaside Restaurant & Take Out
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in St. Martins
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The seafood chowder was excellent, not the rich heavy cream style, full of haddock, lobster and shrimp. prices are very reasonable.
The service is great and the seaside atmosphere intoxicating.
From the outside deck, you can see the rising tide and the caves nearby.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The chowder sign caught my eye but I had the lobster roll instead. Funny how things go. The roll had lots of lobster and very tasty. It was served with fries, well done with no salt. My wife had the seafood casserole. Large and rich. Had shrimp, scallops and haddock served in a lovely creamy sauce. Toasted roll on the side. Tasted delicious ... Had to taste test.

All in all would give 4.5. If I visit the area again we will try the chowder.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We thought the Cave Restaurant was closed so went next door to the Seaside Restaurant. Service was quick. We had the Seafood chowder and fish and chips, we ate indoors. Lots of Seafood in the chowder. Fish and chips were good.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

View was exceptional, very clean and tidy. Service was nothing special and food was way worse. Wife ordered the salmon... it was DRY and tasteless, mother inlaw ordered haddock with mashed potatoes.. tastless, dry. would have thrown it out if it came from my kitchen. I had bacon wrapped scallops and french fries... fries where frozen variety, they where the highlight of the entire meal. Scallops where very bland, tastless. oooh... there "world famous chowder" do yourself a favour, by some fresh seafood and add it to a can of Campbells seafood chowder! We've eaten better chowder at 3 different locations in the past week that didn't claim to be word famous!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Carol K
Reviewed 22 July 2018

My husband and I enjoyed the home made seafood chowder and the delicious mashed potatoes made from scratch. It was a very clean restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018