“Lunch in Swan River”

Add it.
Pizza Place
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Swan River
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Was here a couple of times before & had pizza & pasta which we thought were pretty good.

Went today for lunch & as our diet had changed we saw Gluten Free options on the menu. My wife went with the Gluten Free Quesadilla & I had a hot toasted sub.

After waiting a long time to be served & seeing others who had come in after us happily eating, I asked if there was a problem with our order. Our waitress informed us because we had ordered Gluten Free it was taking longer.

OK!

Then it showed up. The Gluten Free Quesadilla was served in corn Taco Shells. It was NOT a Quesadilla but rather Tacos - something confirmed by the waitress who took our money when we were leaving.

My sub was kinda cold, and served on a hoagie bun. Pretty much a hoagie bun with pizza toppings or sub fillings. Toasted but burned around the edges.

Makes me wonder two things (1) What is a Gluten Free pizza - pizza toppings served on the cardboard box? & (2) Why offer Gluten Free when you are not actually doing it, but rather changing it up to something else - my wife would not have ordered Tacos if we knew that was what a Gluten Free Quesadilla would be.

And our waitress, who may have been the shift manager, made it clear to us that we had to wait so long because we had asked for something different they were offering, for Gluten Free.

If they can't do this, just stick to what they can do.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 20 February 2018

simply awesome food and awesome service!! i highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a nice sit down meal with a great menu to choose from and reasonable prices!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We all had a great meal. Love the Pizza and fish and chips the Appetizers are amazing!! will be back next time in town

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Felt like a throwback meal and Pizza Place hit the spot. Their pizza remains consistently good over the many years and I was very pleased with my meal.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Ready right on time! We ordered deep fried pickles, mozzarella sticks and a two piece chicken dinner. Everything was piping hot and absolutely delicious!
Best fried chicken in town although it's a bit on the salty side.
We enjoyed it all. Great service!
The best place for chicken in this town :)

Date of visit: July 2017