“" DECENT HOTEL WITH GREAT FRIENDLY STAFF"”

Superior Inn & Conference Centre
Superior Inn & Conference Centre
Ranked #2 of 2 Beausejour B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California
“" DECENT HOTEL WITH GREAT FRIENDLY STAFF"”
Reviewed 1 November 2010

We’ve stayed at this Motel from OCT-13 to OCT- 18, 2010. That was the first time we went to the Beausejour. I am living in California, and my profession is Physiotherapist. I have a couple of friends are living in Manitoba, so first time we decided get-together after long time.
I have just read the most recent review of this hotel, and I couldn't agree more with the points made.
I am a HUGE Holiday Inn Express fan so when I couldn't get Holiday in Winnipeg, I was hesitant. I always check Trip Advisor no matter where I stay, and when I saw the reviews for the Superior Inn, I called directly and talked to the front desk. After talk to the front desk I decided to try the motel out. After having a terrible time at another local motel in Winnipeg, I ran right over to the Superior Inn and was greeted by a young man name Nick. I told him about my ordeal and he just right on it to help. He gave us a room, and was one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I have to say Nick was extremely helpful in providing relevant information to me. He got very hardworking nature & always willing to help guest. He treated me really good and told me about the continental breakfast that they provide.
When we went in our room, we found the rooms to be much better than other Hotel. The bathroom facilities were great and the rooms clean and neat with no mould or wallpaper peeling. The room was excellent and always quiet! What a great motel. not even a beep of the horn! Thanks Superior Inn! The rooms are huge and decent sizes with an amazing view. The bathroom has everything you need ,and we always had lots of towels. The beds were very comfortable with good quality pillows. There was a microwave and refrigerator. The television had a good selection of channels The whole hotel was very nice. The breakfast is free so anything you get you really should appreciate especially since the cost of this Motel generally is so low. Also the most thing is, I needed to have wi-fi, and this place offered it free...YAY!I really loved staying here! I can honestly say it was well worth it. Before whenever we travel I always prefer to stay at Franchise motel, but this motel has changed my mind.
Overall, it was pleasant stay. Everything was clean and the housekeeper was extremely nice and friendly. Excellent service from the housekeepers. The most friendly and accommodating staff that any traveler could ever wish for.(Thanks again Nick,)!!!!Well organized & very clean motel with pleasant staff. Let me give you example. I called at the front desk because I needed extra pillows which were delivered to me in less than 5 minutes. Definitely their staff knows how to treat their guest and make them happy and come back.
Thank you for everything Nick!!!! We really enjoyed the stay… We are really happy that I have booked with this hotel ,and I am really looking forward to my stay in next summer holidays.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
4 Thank JSUSA21

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Beausejour
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I took my 13 yr. old and 10 friends to the Superior Inn in Beausejour for her Birthday party. I live 3 miles out of Beausejour so it was mainly for the swimming that I rented a room. When I booked the room, I found the man who received my call very rude and condescending, Asking if we were actually going to stay in the room or just wanted to go swimming.....my response was that I had no intention of paying $100 to swim for 2 hours, of course we were staying in the room. And yes two hours was all we were allowed to use the pool for!!!! I didn't quite understand that, as normally when you rent a hotel room, you have access to the pool for the duration of the pool hours. After the majority of the girls went home I was left with 5 girls who wanted to swim until the pool closing at 10 P.M. but was told at 8 P.M. that the pool was closed...I asked about the hours posted and he said because they had just taken over the hotel( 2 weeks previous) that they had not had a chance to change the posted hours. Then went on to say that the PH levels in the pool were out...OK...fair enough, but that was the reason I rented the room was to swim...not to stay in the hotel room. The next morning the girls wanted to go swimming before they were picked up by their mothers and again...the pool was apparently closed. Not impressed at all....very dissapointing and if it was the case of the PH levels in the pool...they had the whole night to add chemicals and correct it. Not only all of the swimming issues but the way we were treated with very poor hospitality and felt very intimidated walking through the lobby with 3 men staring at you without even a smile or hello!!! There was no offer for any type of discount or concern of any way to have made the stay more pleasant... I would never stay there again. I wanted to support my town by staying at the local hotel...but next time I would drive 100 miles just to get some decent accomadations!!! DON'T STAY HERE...YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED!!!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Beausejour hotels

Beausejour
Reviewed 8 June 2008

The Superior Inn is a very good experience. We live in this town. We had a fire at our house and had to stay at the Supeior Inn. You never know what you have for Motels/ Hotels in your home town until you stay there.The service was excellent. The rooms were very clean. They have a nice size pool and alot of room in the pool area.

• Liked — all around friendly place
  • Disliked — ?
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank BeausejourChris
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beausejour
34.5 km away
South Beach Casino and Resort
30.4 km away
Canalta Selkirk
Canalta Selkirk
#1 of 2 in Selkirk
29.8 km away
Evergreen Gate Bed and Breakfast

Been to Superior Inn & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!