“A Must if you visit Shawnigan lake!”

Oma's Bakery & Market
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This summer we spent a week in Shawnigan lake and fell in love with this bakery. They seriously have the best sausage rolls I have ever had, we visited in October and unfortunately did not get any as they were sold out! That didn’t stop us from buying their amazing Nanaimo bars - they have a gluten free option that made my sister in law extremely happy! We have sampled a few items and feel that we will make the effort to visit when we head up island as we have never been disappointed!!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I am changing a few eating habits and was at Oma's to buy a snack and thought I would try the gluten free mixed berry muffins. I was pleasantly surprised, not really knowing what to expect about gluten free. It was amazingly moist and so packed full of a multitude of berries it was kind of like eating a small pie. It was a very nice change.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

had just explored the "kinsol trestle" for the first time after a visit with family in the area. driving along and stopped here for a treat, in the middle of the small village. fun spot. the bakery appears to be attached to a chocolate and coffee shop. we shared a good muffin on the patio. small but bustling. now that we know about it we'll be back and i'll try a chocolate next time!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Good food, the baked goods look amazing. We just had a light lunch and it was very good. Small, friendly place, I would stop there again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered a birthday cake for my daughters 16th birthday and i couldn't have. Even more pleased. Oma's bakery did an amazing job of fulfilling our wishes and making my daughters birthday extra special. Thank you!

1  Thank 154945Tracy01