“Beautiful Birthday cake!”

Oma's Bakery & Market
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered a birthday cake for my daughters 16th birthday and i couldn't have. Even more pleased. Oma's bakery did an amazing job of fulfilling our wishes and making my daughters birthday extra special. Thank you!

1  Thank 154945Tracy01

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Talk about homemade baking like Grama (or Oma) used to make. You will find that here. It is heavenly. The cinnamon buns are my favourite. They are like a biscuit pastry so not too heavy but the cinnamon and brown sugar, WOW. They have original or with apples and I think raisins, although I am not a raisin lover so I don't pay attention to that. And her breads are so fresh and if you don't get there early enough they are sold out for the day and you will have to wait at the door the next morning. The cheese twists are so good that I dare you not to have it half eaten by the time you get to your vehicle. And I haven't even touched on the assorted fresh ready made sandwiches, homemade soups and breakfast cups. These are like an omelette in a cup. It is owned and run by a very lovely family.This is a wonderful bakery that is totally worth the 7 minute drive off of the Trans Canada Highway into the village of Shawnigan Lake. You have to pass right by it before you get to the 4 way stop, where you can turn left and go around the block and back onto the highway to whichever direction you would like.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I went to Oma's to see if they had any gluten free products. I left with a gluten free brownie, another bar, and some cake. I confirm that we thought everything was delicious. My daughter liked the peanut butter grain bar. Not sure if I have the name right. Anyway, it's worth checking Oma's out.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

where to start?? Tortilla soup is amazing as are all of their baked goods. Breads are great as well. Service is lovely. A must stop at

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Wonderful breads, sweets, sandwiches, snacks all made on site served in shared space with an excellent coffee shop. Fantastic tortiere at Christmas and meat pies the rest of the year.