All reviews wicker room one night highly recommend this b b wonderful stay lewis lorraine hosts accommodations tv
Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

A wonderful place to stay for the couple of nights we were in Parksville. The Jazz Room bed was very comfy, the room was quiet, the bathroom large and the breakfasts were top notch.

Loraine and Lewis are great hosts who are very interested in their guests' comfort and well being. They are well situated and the home is easy to find. I cannot think of any missing amenity. We were even able to hear the seals or sea lions (I'm not certain exactly what animal I was listening to) barking in the middle of the night.

We would definitely return and heartily recommend this B&B.

Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Lewis (and Lorraine) responded quickly to my email needing an early check-in and met me after I easily found their place. The room is really good-sized, the bathroom has radiant heat in the floor, the bed is so comfortable, it's one of the soundest sleeps I've ever had for a "not my own bed" sleep. Oh, and they don't require a two-night minimum (!)... Breakfast was prepared and served with a lot of love (you can tell by the cooking!). No problems with wifi. Great art all over the place. There is a beautiful point to walk out to - next time! If I need to visit the area again, it's a perfect find.

Room Tip: either room is fine
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Wish we had stayed longer but we were just passing through! its very comfortable Lewis and Lorraine most welcoming! delicious breakfast home made and took care over the visiting Brits tea! lewis lent us lamminated maps so we could explore locally easily. Spotlessly clean and very quiet lovely sunset fro the end of the road! Reccomended

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a very comfortable, welcoming bed and breakfast. The owners are full of local information and recommendations, even what to see on your ongoing journey. Only thing to remember, make sure you know how to find it otherwise you may drive around quite a bit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I highly recommend this B&B! The hosts, Lorraine and Lewis are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are super comfortable and spacious... much attention has been paid to providing high-quality and attractive items, such as the linens, artwork, furniture, etc.

Lewis and Lorraine are very knowledgeable about local restaurants and events. They will be able to answer your questions about places to eat and things to see and do.

Furthermore, every breakfast was fabulous! Beautifully presented, and delicious.

You can feel confident about booking with this B&B. It certainly surpassed our expectations and I believe that you will also enjoy staying here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family