Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Essential experience!

Have been dog sledding before but this experience was even better. We did the 10km Into the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Venture501394
Toowoon Bay, Australia
via mobile
Back country dog sled adventure

Fantastic back country dog sled ride, perfect for a family trip. Great guides with awesome scenery... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Duncan F
Auckland, New Zealand

All reviews his team an experience not to be missed incredible experience her birthday dog sled adventure highlight of our trip bucket list experience longer tour don t miss amazing ride well worth the cost won t an added bonus special treat winter wonderland beautiful scenery sunny day
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Our family of 5 thoroughly enjoyed our “Bucket List” tour. Chris did a great job introducing us to dog sledding and preparing us for the tour. We each got a chance to lead the team for a short stretch too, which was so much fun. The dogs were very friendly and excited to be pulling. They barked as they were waiting to go, then there was silence once they took off running. The location was also very peaceful and beautiful. The kids definitely would love to do it again.

Date of experience: March 2018
Taryn S, Owner at Mountain Man Dog Sled Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thanks for your review. Its my favourite moment when the barking goes silent as they run too! I'm happy your family had a great time, and we'll be here when you come back!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Incredible experience with breathtaking views! The dogs were all so friendly and Marshall was an amazing driver who made us feel completely at ease. We had the opportunity to feed the dogs after the ride and got to go round and say hello to all the other dogs as well as the puppies! I would definitely come back if I had the time before going home.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

A must visit in Sun Peaks! A friend recommended Mountain Man Dog Sled Tours to us and we loved it! The owner and guide, Chris, was friendly, knowledgeable and took great care to ensure we had a fantastic time. His love and care for his dogs is clearly evident in everything he and his wife do. The dogs are friendly and absolutely love what they do too! It was truly an incredible experience for my husband and myself and I would highly recommend it for all ages, nature and animal enthusiasts!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

If you want to get away from the tourist scene, like to be active and outdoors then Mountain Man Dog Sled is for you! Chris and his team are hard working, warm and genuine... plus willing to answer any and all questions - I had a lot :) They love their dogs- it shows through with the beautiful, and well cared for dogs they have! Having time to interact with three of their pups at the end was an added bonus! I told Chris we'd be back next year - can't wait!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My 2 girls (very small 7 and 8 year old) and I rode in a sled with our guide, Destiny, and it was great! The dogs are very friendly and happy! Even my 8 yo who is scared of dogs had a great time! Destiny let me and 1 of my daughters mush the sled. The experience was easy with pick-up and drop off. I would highly recommend. It was great even with lots of fresh powder and low visibility due to the snowy weather.

Date of experience: February 2018