“A hidden Jewell”
other travellers have booked this property
ocean view of the Trail Islands
hot tub in moonlight beach fire
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hot tub in moonlight
beach fire
tides out  !
private beach area
beach great for lounging, walking , swimming
Islandview Cottage
Oceanside suite bath
Oceanside suite  bedroom
oceanside suite patio
oceanside suite kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Sechelt, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 167 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
French first
Any
allan221o
Sechelt, Canada
“A hidden Jewell”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This is the jewel a perfect getaway from it all the views the ambiance just fits perfect for a great week end away ocean untouched beauty would return in a heart beat Doug Doreen are great host 5 star treatment

Location Service
Travelling group: Couples
PlacesofP...
“Room with a view”
Reviewed 9 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Thank you Doug and Doreen for, yet again, the most amazing "vacation" on my business trip. You are always so gracious and I love the new mattress! Beautiful and serene as always. I only stay with at Absolute Heaven :)

Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
Perry C
“Great find!”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The hosts were polite and accommodating. It was a beautiful spot, with a hot tub and a view to die for. Perfect for our family of four.

Only little complaint is, the sofa bed me and my wife slept on was rather noisy, every time we moved, it was noisy.

Thanks Doug and Doreen!

Rooms Service
Travelling group: Family
Sarah T
Vancouver, Canada
“RESERVATIONS DONT MEAN A THING”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I booked a night two months in advance. My son was sick this week so I inquired about the cancellation policy "IF WE DECIDED" we couldn't go. They advised me of the policy and also mentioned that other couples had inquired about the same weekend. My mom said she would watch my son if he was sick no problem. After they told me the policy I emailed them back immediately and told them I would keep my reservation and thank you "see you on the third". They replied "great see you on the third", an absolute acknowledgement of our arrival. An hour and a half later they emailed me and said my reservation was cancelled and my money refunded back to my credit card. I replied "why did you do that we agreed that I was keeping my reservation" and they said "ITS ALREADY DONE". I sent two more emails that were never replied to. Sounds to me that one of the other parties that inquired about the date we reserved was more important to them. Did they book additional nights? Did they want the spa package? Whatever your reason for cancelling our two month old reservation one week in advance is abhorrent. I have been to this bed and breakfast before and I will never return. BE WARNED YOUR RESERVATION DOESNT MEAN A THING AND IF A BETTER DEAL COMES ALONG FOR THEM THEY WILL DROP YOU.

Travelling group: Couples
Management Response
30 Mar 2016
First, I would like to clear up the accusation that this woman's reservation
was cancelled due to another party quote, "booking additional nights, or spa package "
Her 1 night was booked for April 3,2016 and if she takes a minute to review our website booking calendar she will see both suites are not booked on April 3rd or 4th.

When she booked her credit card was declined due to lack of funds. We gave her several days grace to deposit sufficient funds to her credit card. She emailed about the
cancellation policy (which was on her original confirmation ) 9 days prior to her
scheduled arrival. It was explained that if she cancels she would be responsible for
the entire rental. She was told we would only charge her the deposit and
we would forgive the balance, and if it was rebooked she would get back her deposit.
She emailed in that case she would come. We felt that it was because she didn't
want to lose her deposit. Trying to be good hosts and the fact she originally didn't have
sufficient funds to cover the deposit we cancelled her reservation and returned
all her money. Lesson learned- don't assume
Ageate
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G place!!!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Me and my husband just return form weekend at Absolute Heaven ( it is the real deal) It is our second time. First time we stayed at island view -photos are real, amazing views. Now our second time we stay with a family friend at ocean view and there is nothing better to wake up and hear the ocean and drink your morning coffee enjoying the view. Doug and Doreen are amazing host, they provide for your stay everything!!!! you name it- it is there... we are coming back this summer.... it will be great time again.... the hot tub is always ready, the beach is amazing, views, clean air, easy location, amazing host's, feeling like home..... what else you need for your vacation??? oooo forgot to mention the wine..... it is making you feel more special..... really nice touch ( we are collecting it )

ps. Hey Doug and Doreen, our offer is still standing ..... if you guys are tired from your views and location..... we are ready to swap places :) no complaints from our side ..... neither we need long notice :)

Location Cleanliness
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing