“Absolute Heaven - perfect name!”
other travellers have booked this property
ocean view of the Trail Islands
hot tub in moonlight beach fire
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
hot tub in moonlight
beach fire
tides out  !
private beach area
beach great for lounging, walking , swimming
Islandview Cottage
Oceanside suite bath
Oceanside suite  bedroom
oceanside suite patio
oceanside suite kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cottage -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Sechelt, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 167 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
French first
Any
Roline B
Chilliwack, Canada
“Absolute Heaven - perfect name!”
Reviewed 2 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

We went to Absolute Heaven for a little “get-a-way” what a great place. Our hosts were fantastic not to even talk about the breakfast they served us….ymmm
Sitting in the hot tub with my family and having that view is really something to experience. Thanks so much for a great weekend and we will see you again.

Travelling group: Family
Lisa D
Abbotsford, Canada
“Well worth the trip”
Reviewed 1 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We decided to bike from the ferry terminal in Langdale to this B&B, approximately 31 kilometers away. I don't bike, but my husband does, so it was easy for him. After about 5.5km, I was ready to call a cab, but we persevered for the next (slow) 2 and a half hours, and finally arrived at our destination. Doug truly took care of us and went the extra mile. We had booked spa services in our suite, but were not going to make it in time, so they arranged to wait an hour for us to arrive. Once we got to the B&B, I was in heaven. I got into the hot tub right away to ease my aching tooshy (not used to bike seats), sat on a cushion during my pedicure, and relaxed in front of the fireplace for the rest of the night. We will definitely be back to enjoy the view and the luxury of the suite again, as one night was not enough - for us to relax or for my butt to get ready for another 31km bike ride back to the ferry!!

Travelling group: Couples
LizG66
“Pure Heaven *****”
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Absolute Heaven B&B is aptly named, it is simply pure heaven. The accommodations were spotless and the welcoming touches much appreciated. From the bottle of wine to the ocean view, from the beachfront hot tub to the exquisitely comfortable bed, I spent a beautiful week soaking up the peace and quiet, and exploring the area. Hosts Doug & Doreen are a wealth of information on the local community, offering many recommendations on things to see and do. I'm a repeat guest; I've been back again since for shorter stays and always sink into bed after a session in the hot tub with a contented sigh. What a beautiful, peaceful place to spend your time away.

Travelling group: Solo
Charlotte...
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Wonderful Family Getaway”
Reviewed 17 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

My parents were visiting Canada and BC for the 1st time and I decided to make them discover the sunshine coast. I had to find something really worth it. And I wasn't disappointed when we arrived at Doug and Doreen's wonderful cottage.

Everything is really-well though through from bathroom to kitchen and bedroom. How nice it was to find a bottle of wine welcoming us! Everything is made to make your stay as comfortable as you could imagine. Our stay in the island view cottage was a delight. Really cozy, warm and big enough for 4 adults.

And of course the Jacuzzi by he beach is in incredible luxury!
Thanks to Doug and Doreen for their warm welcome. So I could offer to my parents the whole Canadian experience!

Travelling group: Family
Ruth E
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Romantic Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 9 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We booked the Romance Package at Absolute Heaven and were warmly greeted by our host. The place sparkled in bright sunshine and the view was spectacular. We sipped champagne outside our suite and were enthralled by the view and the many varieties of birds and birdsong. The suite was spacious, fully equipped and so comfortable that we really didn't want to go out for supper. The breakfasts were well presented and very substantial. Our hosts were very helpful and gracious.

The location is perfect because the town of Sechelt is a just short drive away for shopping and market and you are situated within driving distance of many beautiful areas on the Sunshine Coast.

This is a memorable time for us as we became engaged and it was the perfect romantic weekend!

Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing