“LaStone Therapy”
Review of Sol Spa

Sol Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Spa invites you to take time for yourself and find peace and serenity at our beautiful beachfront cottage. Our spa room overlooks an incredible view of the Straight of Georgia and beyond. We offer LaStone Therapy Massage, Swedish relaxation & deep tissue massage, Eminence Organic Facials, Body Wraps & Scrubs, Manicure, Pedicure, and waxing services. Side-by-side services are always available, please book ahead. Experience the Art & Soul of Spa!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is not any hot stone message. I’ve had stone massages before but they don’t come close La Stone Therapy. Linda is a certified La Stone therapist, trained by Mary Nelson, the woman whom developed the therapy. Linda uses both hot & cold stone therapeutically to drain lymphatic systems & stimulate the circulatory system. The experience was amazing. I’m looking forward to my next treatment. Linda is an expert therapist.
Her studio is beautifully situated by the sea, with spectacular views, has a fabulous garden & is located in a her quaint spotless cottage home.

Linda B, Owner at Sol Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you Darlynne! I look forward in seeing you again and another therapeutic dance with the stones...

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Linda is very good at her job. She is helpful with recommendations and her facials are relaxing and you come away with new attitude.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

My friend and I did a "side-by-side" massage and facial package (Serenity Now). Linda made us feel welcome in her charming "sun porch" spa and created a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere with soothing music and hands, enhanced with a million dollar view. Linda was very knowledgeable about the products she used and sold and seemed very experienced in her trade. We will hopefully see her again!

Management response:Responded 7 April 2017

Thank you, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

What a special spot. The view and energy of this location is pretty special. The care and attention to all of the details really shows in the treatments that I had that day and my skin was so soft after the seaweed scrub! Highly recommend!

Management response:Responded 16 January 2017

Thank you My Dear, we hope to see you again! Best, Linda

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I've enjoyed therapeutic massage from perhaps 20 different therapists over the years. Linda, at Sol Spa is one of the very best. The therapy room she uses is all window facing the ocean. There is nothing between you and the ocean, the setting is peaceful and private. I have enjoyed 60, 75, and 90 minute massage with Linda. I always come away feeling very different from when I arrive--pain is reduced or eliminated and tension seems to melt away. I don't have this same feeling from every massage therapist. Some are just gifted and Linda clearly is!

I should also say, that I don't live close by. I travel 45 minutes for each session, but it's well worth the drive.

I highly recommend Linda!

Management response:Responded 20 December 2016

Thank you very much! Happy travels!