We stayed here for 3 nights for a wedding in September. The hotel is nice - the regular rooms are standard hotel rooms with a balcony. They have a partial view of the water. We stayed in a jacuzzi room on the second floor with a full lake view. These are much more spacious rooms than the regular rooms and the balcony is huge!
The bar and restaurant had good food - the service was great as well. I had a massage at the spa which was small but nice enough. Its on the ground floor but doesn't have any windows (I wonder if this was an addition after it opened?) My massage was $1/min, it was a steal! My bf and a few of the other guys went golfing and they said the course was really nice.
The wedding itself was really well organized. The ceremony was outside by the lake and the cocktail hour was outside under the gazebo / on the patio with some appy's and drinks. Afterwards we headed to the reception in one of the ballrooms and the buffet had a nice selection and a bar set up in the back of the ballroom. We had a great time!
Overall we had a great time with our family at this resort. It's a little out of the way but if you are looking for a golf getaway - it would make a good choice for a weekend trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Course, the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, is situated on the north shore of Little Shuswap Lake.Located midway between Vancouver & Calgary we are located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, a 45 minute drive east from the Kamloops, or a scenic 2 hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport. The Lodge underwent a major 4 month renovation in 2010, which included re-designing all hotel guest rooms, our restaurant, Jack Sam’s and hotel exterior. Balconies were added to all rooms and suites for our guests to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding woods. The Lodge is open for reservations daily, taking bookings for individual travelers, banquets, groups, meetings and golf. Guest amenities at the Resort include: * 1800 feet of sandy beach * Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room * 18 hole championship Talking Rock Golf Course * Conference Centre for meetings, seminars & banquets, authentic Native gourmet meals and Native interpretive areas including a "kekuli" and traditional "sweat lodge" * Jack Sam’s Restaurant * Le7Ke Day Spa * •Activities in the Resort area include swimming, boating, biking, golf, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing on the beach…Whitewater rafting, Zip-lines, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, and other adventures are also nearby. In winter the Shuswap welcomes snowmobilers, nordic skiers, and ice fishing enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quaaout Lodge & Spa Talking Rock Golf Hotel Chase
- Quaaout Lodge And Spa Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Hotel Chase