I had never heard of Quaaout Lodge before I was hired to perform in their dinner theatre in November, and I'm sure glad I know about it now. The building is beautiful and all the rooms had a nice view. I especially enjoyed the huge fireplace in the lobby where you could pull up a chair and read, chat, and watch the world roll by through the big bay windows. Strolling around the grounds was great - there are remnants of First Nations dwellings scattered about, and the shore of the lake was a lovely place to wander. I really enjoyed the food in the restaurant, though I found the service to be on the slow side. The Sunday brunch was particularly fantastic. The staff were all very warm and friendly. Overall I think that Quaaout Lodge is an incredible find and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in a vacation or romantic getaway at any time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quaaout Lodge & Talking Rock Golf Course, the pride of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, is situated on the north shore of Little Shuswap Lake.Located midway between Vancouver & Calgary we are located just minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, a 45 minute drive east from the Kamloops, or a scenic 2 hour drive north from Kelowna International Airport. The Lodge underwent a major 4 month renovation in 2010, which included re-designing all hotel guest rooms, our restaurant, Jack Sam’s and hotel exterior. Balconies were added to all rooms and suites for our guests to enjoy the view of the lake and surrounding woods. The Lodge is open for reservations daily, taking bookings for individual travelers, banquets, groups, meetings and golf. Guest amenities at the Resort include: * 1800 feet of sandy beach * Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, exercise room * 18 hole championship Talking Rock Golf Course * Conference Centre for meetings, seminars & banquets, authentic Native gourmet meals and Native interpretive areas including a "kekuli" and traditional "sweat lodge" * Jack Sam’s Restaurant * Le7Ke Day Spa * •Activities in the Resort area include swimming, boating, biking, golf, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing on the beach…Whitewater rafting, Zip-lines, Segway Tours, Wine Tasting, and other adventures are also nearby. In winter the Shuswap welcomes snowmobilers, nordic skiers, and ice fishing enthusiasts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com and Wotif.com so you can book your Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quaaout Lodge And Spa Talking Rock Golf
- Quaaout Lodge & Spa Talking Rock Golf Hotel Chase
- Quaaout Hotel Chase