All reviews boston pizza bagels a great stay one night great value continental breakfast is tim hortons room was clean dq pet beds tv rates amenities highway
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stopped for one night while on a road trip. Front desk staff were very friendly. Room was clean, simple and comfortable. I agree with previous review that Motel 6 can be hit or miss and this was a hit.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

For the price it was fantastic, Clean and had all the amenities that I needed.
Breakfast was good and the service was great. The location was easy to get to and close to main highways.Restaurants were walking distant from the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel because of the price and the fact it is pet friendly. We stayed one night and the front desk staff were the star of the stay. So pleasant and helpful! I really appreciated their sincere regard for us. The room was very basic, but exceptionally clean. We found the beds a bit hard but not terrible. In the morning there was a breakfast room that was self serve toast, muffins, bagels, yogurt and fruit. Coffee could use improvement. Upon checkout we were again greeted with great staff who thanked us for our stay and wished us safe travels. Staff get 5 stars!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tricia D
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night, and was pleasantly surprised. I travel a lot, and some motel 6s are hit or miss-this one is great! Location good for me, easy check in process. Rooms comfortable, beds more comfortable than most. Very clean-much appreciated! Staff friendly, nice grounds. Rates very reasonable, and pet friendly is the sole reason I book at Motel 6s. Would definitely recommend, and book again when needed!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank FrequenttravellerCA
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We recently stayed here on our travels in Alberta and were very happy with our room. My wife's brother drives truck and met us there on his way out of Edmonton. There is a Dairy Queen right next door and Boston Pizza next to that. The staff was great and we needed a pet friendly room for our lap dogs, so Motel 6 fit the bill.

Date of stay: May 2017