“Great atmosphere, Great Variety”
Review of New Asian Village

New Asian Village
Ranked #17 of 211 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’m dating an East Indian, so I wanted to take him to this place for the buffet — groupon coupon!

Staff were pleasant and food was good. We will be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We arrived late afternoon for a taste of Asian. Found the place with little difficulty. Very nice, very clean and friendly staff. We used a Groupon for this dining experience. My wife and I tried most dishes on the buffet. While we didn't love everything, we easliy found enough tastey good eats to satisfy our hunger tummys.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Use this restaurant on a regular basis. Always clean and the food is just great. Plenty to choose from the buffet and menu good too. Prices good. Customer service great. Worth a visit

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I had never eaten here before last night and I have to say, I was missing out! I had the buffet and it was really good and had plenty of options. I don't remember everything I loved, but the naan was good, the potato and spinach things where amazing, the spring rolls, and the mango custard!

I don't know if I would feel the buffet price was good but that's because get full quickly, but a groupon makes it worth it. The staff where friendly and I would go again.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Awesome buffet with a good variety of dishes. Love the fresh naan too. We ordered off the menu too but lots of tomato based dishes. The variety on the buffet is better except the beef curry off the menu is amazing!!