We spent one night at this hotel. Service was great and the staff were excellent. Our room came with two queen beds that were very comfortable. Room was very clean and tidy and came with a coffee maker, small fridge, AC and microwave as well as a wall mounted TV. The curtains were room darkening and actualy closed tight which kept the sun out during the heat of the afternoon and dark in the morning. The hotel has facilities including a swimming pool (didn't see or use it) a restaurant and a separate bar and lounge. Our room included a free continental breakfast. We visited the lounge the evening before for snacks and a drink. Prices were reasonable and service was good but a bit slow, due to the server having to attend to both the lounge and restaurant. We found the lounge offered little atmosphere. Overall our stay was very good and we would recommend it to all types of travellers including families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located only 30 minutes from Waterton Lakes National Park, the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Pincher Creek features contemporary décor combined with excellent full-service amenities. Whether travelling for business, leisure, or for a special event, the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre has everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay. Enjoy a host of on-site amenities including our restaurant, lounge, fitness room, indoor pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada