Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 107
USD 105
USD 147
USD 124
West Castle Motel(Pincher Creek)
USD 63
USD 60
Blue Mountain Motel(Pincher Creek)(Great Value!)
USD 74
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 110
USD 99
Foothills Motel(Pincher Creek)(Great Value!)
USD 62
USD 60
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 89
All reviewskeurig coffee makerwine glassescomfy bedlarge flat screen tvdown to earthsmall roomreal creamup to datepicnic tableswaterton glaciergreat surpriseexcellent wifihidden gemhome away from homeenjoyed my stayalberta canadathree nights
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This little gem fell into our lap after we left Kimberley BC a day early. The front desk lady is the sweetest, most down to earth woman we've encountered on our vacation. The motel itself is the best I've ever stayed in. It's the first one I have been in that is nicely painted (rather than the boring white paint most others have) as well as nicely decorated. It has everything you would need for a long stay (if you stay in the one with a kitchenette) and everything you need for a short stay. Very clean and cozy. We will definitely be making this motel our home away from home if the mountain is as good as everyone says it is!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We were in kimberly at a resort boarding the snow was mediocre googled mountains close and found castle mountain and this little motel popped up for stardust motel. Doesn't look like much from the outside but really nice inside bed is super comfortable and really cheap. So to sum up this place is nicer more affordable has better cable then our over priced mountain resort I highly recommend to stay here if your in pincher creek

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My husband came here 3 years ago to have a place to stay while out hunting. Usually I don't get a call from him telling me how great a motel room is and I just gotta meet the owners Dia & Pierre. As luck would have it I ended up having to pop down to Puncher Creek while he was there and thought I would check out his room. He was right - what an unique place. Firstly, I thought I was going back to the 50's with the name and look but when I walked through the door I was shock at how nice his room was. It was updated and had everything one needed. At first I thought this is a little small but once I got in and made myself comfortable I was surprised that it really didn't feel small but actually just the right size. So used to staying in hotels with huge rooms that we never used most of. I was tired from an early morning drive and thought I would try to get some rest thinking that it would not likely happen as in most motels they carry the sound. Surprised again... it was quiet and the bed, pillows and sheets were so comfortable. Lessons learned - do not judge a book by its cover!

We now have been coming here three years. At first mainly for hunting but this weekend we came to stay in the new cabins they built. Wow! Impressive on the outside, a delight on the inside. You need for nothing when you come to stay at one of these. I like to cook our meals on the road if I can and this place is well laud out for just that. Full size kitchen! We stayed in a two bedroom cabin that I would easily call home to if I could. It was quiet the furniture was comfortable and gorgeous to look at. Everything worked! By the way, the bed and bedding are still great.

As you know from other posts we travel with very large service dogs and they are always welcomed here.

Dia & Pierre make us feel so welcomed. You usually find them during the day working on something around the site and if you want to pull up a box or chair and have a chat they are always more then welcoming. You can also find them out at night by the fire talking and getting to know their guest. They welcome us all into their home as Dis says.

Yes, we will be back for small weekend get aways from Calgary as the Star Dust Motel is a great spot to stay to visit all the surrounding area. I am hoping to bring my family and have a little quality family time.

So glad we found the Star Dust and Dia & Pierre!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017

You can pay more for a local hotel but there's no need. I'd been driving all day with nasty weather and finally pulled off 90 in Wallace hungry and very tired. Owners were responsive, friendly and very individually helpful. Room was clean and pleasant and I would have stayed an extra day but needed to get back on the road. Highly recommend...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Just what we needed after flying all day. Owners were very friendly, room recently remodeled, clean, inexpensive and quiet. Town of Pincher Creek? They have a Wal-Mart supercenter in town. Co-op grocery & gas/convenience stores also. Frank Slide is a must-see. Near road to Waterton-Glacier.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple