All reviews nice clean rooms air conditioning one night internet tv soaps motel shower beds stains towels
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Very simple and very clean. Comfortable beds, good and clean lines. Bathroom works, hot water and clean. TV, internet and air conditioning. All good. I recommend and if I have to stay again I would. We spent 1 very quiet night.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Motel is old, outdated, and it has its faults but the bed are sufficient, shower is hot, tv works, internet is super fast, lighting is good and heating and cooling work fine. Just ignore the hair on the ceiling, the collapsing shower, stains, and sloping floor and you'll be ok

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HOPSforEverybody
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Small but nice place. The owners are super friendly and after we checked in early the owner knocked on the door and offered us each a bottle of water. Very nice touch. Te room is spacious and comfortable. Room has charm and is quiet.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017

This was my second stay at the Blue Mountain. I love that it is independently owned and operated and has a throwback charm about it. This is not the place to stay if you want the latest and greatest, but if you want cheap, clean, and comfortable then it is a viable choice.

It had everything I needed for my one-night stay. Coffee maker, television, shower -- everything worked perfectly. Check-in was quick and easy and the lady working in the office was friendly. The room was quite spacious as well.

A few minor touches could really help a bit. As an example, there were large sections of paint peeling from the bathroom door. It doesn't affect the quality of your stay, but it makes you feel like you're in more of a "dive motel" than you really are.

It took me a few minutes to figure out how to operate the furnace controls. There is no thermostat on the wall, you have to remove the panel from the furnace and then adjust the heat using the little knob down by the floor. Again, it's part of the retro charm to me. In fact, I'd love to see the owners fully embrace the age of this place and make it a truly retro experience -- I think there could be a good market for that.

Next time I'm through Pincher I'll likely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DanOCan
Reviewed 29 September 2016

It is located at one end of Main Street and is fairly close to some places to eat since it offers none itself. It is a small motel but my room was of a good size with two double beds. The bed was comfortable, the TV was fine, and the bathroom was clean and had all the necessary features.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo