All reviews water park northern alberta in town great restaurant easy access an oasis place to stay two bedroom suite excellent hotel hash browns breakfast buffet delicious food hot and cold items after a long day lots of parking clean hotel small town
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The entire experience was perfect. The staff were very welcoming and cater to any need. The room was very clean and the lay out was extremely spacious. The food was very enjoyable, as well as the handmade cocktails. I would highly recommend this hotel and restaurant to everyone I know. The staff definitely go above and beyond to make sure everyone has the perfect guest experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel and restaurant to other traveler's. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed everything about your stay with us, from our welcoming staff and clean spacious rooms to the food and handmade cocktails. Every position at our property has an important role in creating a wonderful and memorable experience for our guests and I am thrilled that you received just that. I will be sure to let all of our departments know your positive feedback.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to having you again.

Best Regards,
Tareq Morad

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I was very impressed with the overall level of comfort at this hotel. I was not expecting this level of comfort and was pleasantly surprised. The price point was bang on for the room. The food was excellent and the staff were all a pleasure to deal with. Try the Elk if its in season as it was quite good! I will definitely stay here again on my next work visit!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Happy Guest,

Thank you so much for the perfect rating! We are delighted to know that you we were able to meet and exceed your expectations and that we were able to pleasantly surprise you. The Elk is one of our most popular selections on the menu so I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy it, as our culinary team takes great pride in creating recipes and meals that are made in-house with fresh ingredients.

We look forward to your next stay and if there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to call.

Mark Lopez

Reviewed 29 November 2017

The staff at the hotel were helpful however the room was quiet cold. Staff offered to fix and provided a heater plus offered to move to another room. I was in the middle of a nice di had a fair bit of supplies with me so would rather that we stayed in the same room. The room was fairly pricey though and a discount was nit offered or agreed to when I suggested that. Sometime during the night the heat did kick in so the heater was no longer needed.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Traveler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am happy to hear that our staff was helpful, however, I do apologize for the lack of heat in your guest room. This is no excuse, but we did have an extreme temperature fluctuation of 30 degrees and our hot water heating system does take time to either heat up or cool down. Everything was functioning properly but unfortunately all we could do was wait and provide the heater in the meantime.

I sincerely hope that this does not deter you from staying with us again in the future.

Kindly,

Tareq

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Mirage is beautiful and the staff very very helpful and friendly. I was surprised to find such a luxurious and lovely hotel in this remote community. Would recommend it to anyone travelling in the area for whatever reason. Nice pool, water slide and hot tub.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Happy Guest,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travellers. We are delighted to know that you had a lovely stay as every position at our property has an important role in creating a wonderful and memorable experience for our guests. Call us if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Mark Lopez

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Great stay! Staff was nice, breakfast was great - the pool was fun for the kids. Everything was clean. I will definitely stay there again. Matt's Pizza down the road as well was worth the trip. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you again as our guest.

Best Regards,