All reviews full kitchen omelet bar order omelettes omelet station living room great hotel small pool extended stay workout room great room an upgrade i highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet free laundry favorite hotel great breakfast fresh fruit
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Although I was not at the hotel for very long, (12 hours) I really enjoyed my stay, The front desk was very helpful and kind when I called a couple of times asking for directions after I got turned around...aka LOST! lol, I entered my room and found that they had upgraded me to a King Suite. Thank you! The room is huge with a separate bedroom and a full kitchen and living room, I received a text from the manager once I got settled to make sure all was good. Robo text or not?, I received an immediate text back when I asked a question about the thermostat. Much appreciated.
The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The free breakfast was the best I have encountered during my travels. I really enjoyed my short stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
HyatthouseMinot, General Manager at Hyatt House Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thanks for choosing Hyatt house Minot! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our "small touches" like our texting service to be awesome. Our texting service is 100% manned by our staff and I happened to be working the desk that day so I was the one who texted you :).
Thank you for all your kind words.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I reserved a room on line at a bargain price, so I wasn't expecting too much. When I checked in I requested a king bed and a room on the first floor. The clerk was so helpful, she obviously gave us an upgrade to meet my request. The room was huge, it was a suite with a separate bedroom, a full kitchen with dining area and sitting room. I received a text within 1/2 an hour to make sure everything was O.K. We had a good night's sleep, very quite and comfortable. In the morning we were treated to a wonderful breakfast, including an omelet made to order. There is a free laundromat, so I got all my dirty clothes washed. We enjoyed our stay so much we decided to stay another night. Check out the deals on Trip Advisor, you can't go wrong. We saved money on the room, on doing laundry and on our meals, besides the free breakfasts, we cooked our dinner both nights. I highly recommend this hotel as an excellent rest stop.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you Nina! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our staff made your stay amazing. We are so pleased to know that you were able to enjoy our free laundry room and our breakfast. We love hearing that our guests enjoy their stay!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Excellent value. Suite contained full, separate bedroom with complete kitchen with appliances and all necessary hardware, dishes, pots and pans. Large bathroom with soft, fluffy towels. Bed was particularly comfortable with soft sheets. Full hot breakfast with many choices and made to order omelets. Coffee good.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us Tina! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and appreciated all the hardware, dishes, etc that we have in the room for our guests.
It is our distinct pleasure to offer excellence in hospitality and are always so blessed to hear that we've achieved this.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I was here for 3 weeks for work, and felt really well taken care of by the staff. The housekeeping left little notes after the finished cleaning, and having a hot breakfast with the omelet bar made the otherwise long stay feel more homey. Glad I chose Hyatt House.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyatthouseMinot, General Manager at Hyatt House Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Thank you Anastasia! We love hearing that our staff lived our purpose ( " We care for people so they can be their best " ). Our housekeeping team takes pride in their work and loves to leave small touches that can make a difference in our guest's experience. Thanks for choosing Hyatt House Minot. We are so glad to hear that your stay was excellent.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend, our pup and I stayed here while visiting Karlsruhe, ND for his brother’s wedding. The hotel is about 45 minutes from Karlsruhe, it’s pet friendly and we were able to use Hyatt points so it was a win-win for us! Our family stayed in the hotel as well, each party having their own rooms. The free breakfast was good and the staff was accommodating as needed. The seating/tables located outside of the entrance of the hotel were great for chatting with family while eating breakfast and enjoying coffee. We are from Florida and welcomed being able to sit outside in beautiful, comfortable weather during June! I took advantage of the free laundry facilities in the hotel so I could do some laundry (we were on a long road trip as we drove up from Florida). The laundry facilities are clean and the machines are ample size for large loads of laundry. Bring your own detergent or purchase in the lobby. If we are ever in the area again we will definitely stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
HyatthouseMinot, General Manager at Hyatt House Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! We are so pleased that you were able to enjoy your time with family and bring your furry family member with you for the wedding. It is our distinct honor to be able to offer accommodations that provide our guests with a homey environment.
Thanks for choosing Hyatt!