All reviews great price waffles excellent lighting great hotel spent one night comfortable room sitting area clean hotel next morning would stay here again cereal pillows desk furnishings 24hrs fridge canada
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

One night stay on the way through. The good: price, comfortable room, staff was nice and location was fine. Neutral: breakfast. Bad: wifi signal was so weak it was almost not useable and the pool was very small and cold, quite disappointing. We might stay again if it’s for one quick night going through, but not for an extended stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Chetan P, Manager at Sierra Inn Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and feedback!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

After a couple not so great hotels it was great to find a hotel with a clean, quiet, and comfortable room. Rooms included a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and safe. A nice deep tub with shower. Fitness room and pool. And a great breakfast bar. The staff was very courteous. Will definitely come back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Chetan P, Manager at Sierra Inn Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and feedback!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Stopped on our way home. Nice little inn with courteous staff. Breakfast somewhat lame - no protein. Still, an excellent choice! The waffles held us over till lunch. Bed was comfortable, a/c worked quietly..... great value for our dollar. Will happily stay again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Chetan P, Manager at Sierra Inn Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and feedback!!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and stayed for one night with our son as we were passing through Minot. The next morning in our hurry to get back on the road, I forgot my jewelry in all the chaos, this included my wedding ring, and 2 other very expensive rings along with my favorite necklace. I didn't realize this until we we're an hour down the road, I panicked but when we called the hotel, the clerk went to the room and retrieved it herself and the owner took the time to call us back and arrange to mail it to our next destination which he did that day! I can't say enough about the wonderful employees and the owner who went above and beyond!! The room was nice, clean and very comfortable. They have my vote and I would choose this hotel for my stay again! Thank you, thank you!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank songbird43
Chetan P, Manager at Sierra Inn Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and feedback!!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Book direct for a much better deal. It is a comfortable and friendly hotel. Beds were especially good. I was just tired and in a rush and didn't figure out I was on Priceline in time -don't do that since the fee was about 40% of the hotel cost!!

Very good value if you book direct.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ontario76
Chetan P, Manager at Sierra Inn Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and feedback!!!