All reviews walk in shower large shower definitely stay here again blessing cereal dakota lounge
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Clean lobby and clean rooms. We enjoyed our stay at comfort inn. I would highly recommended this hotel to my friends and family. Friendly staff and great break fast in morning. Over all best hotel for your money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
comfortminotnd, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Guest,

It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay and services at the Comfort Inn Minot North.
Glad that you liked the hospitality of our staff and the stay.
It is a matter of pride to serve valued guests like you.
Thank you and look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I was greeted with friendly staff. The rate was excellent. I found my room to be very clean and comfortable. I slept great. I enjoyed the coffee and hot continental breakfast. I will stay here when I need to during my travels throughout North Dakota. Thank you comfort inn of Minot for a very pleasant evening and wonderful morning before hitting the highway. Thanks a bunch!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying with us and for appreciating your stay with us and visiting again. We focus on providing a great experience for every guest and on providing value to you as well. We look forward to serving you even better and eagerly await to welcome you.
It is our privilege to serve guests like you.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I'm on the road doing sales routes nearly every weekend. I've stayed here more than 20 times over the last year both when it was the Astoria Hotel and now as the Comfort Inn. I know I'll always get a good nights sleep when I check in. The beds are comfortable with lots of pillows, the rooms are clean and it's always been quiet. David is always friendly and the service has been great, it's why I keep coming back. I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a quiet, comfortable night at a good price.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnM19452

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for the stay and the positive review.
We try to give the best hospitality to every guest and proud that you found the room, cleanliness and hospitality which were matching to your expectation.
We are glad to serve clients like you always.
Please do visit us again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We were passing through town and needed a place to stay for 1 night. Easy check in/out and the staff was pleasant to work with and helpful with additional questions. The room was quite for sleeping; I did not hear noise from other surrounding rooms and minimal hallway noise. Breakfast was basic; cereal, waffles; fruit, etc. I am not from the area, but if this chain was available in my travels I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
AHDickinson, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback and choosing the Astoria in Dickinson, ND. We are so pleased you had a great stay and look forward to having you stay the next time you are in the area. Thank you again

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Would be alot better if all the bedding was washed and not just the sheets and pillow cases sweat stains on pillows and protector under the sheets was all hairy with black hairs and found food under a mattress sucks that I have to stay here 2 times a week

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to comment so that we can work to make your stay a better one. We will pass your feedback along our staff as we continually strive to make your experience while visiting the best. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.