All reviews light evening meal free dinner dvd player pet owners mon thurs sonic drive great hotel to stay great pool quiet location restaurants within walking distance hot tub clean hotel comfortable beds beautiful room nice breakfast recommend staying here other hotels
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Stay at La quinta whenever possible. They accept pets and our dog is almost always with us so love it for that. Their point system makes it really easy to redeem. I used them on a recent trip to anchorage. Great stay there too.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I recently spent 3 days at LaQuinta and were very pleased with the accommodations for the price. Our room was very comfortable and clean and we enjoyed the large hot tub every night we were there. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Upon arrival I was not greeted and was unable to find assistance. After much looking I was able to locate a small door bell to ring for service. Check in was speedy once I was attended to. The room was clean and spacious. I was greatly disappointed in the morning when I went to use the blow dryer as it was broken. When this problem was reported there was no attempt to fix the item prior my departure. Rather I was "written off" and told they would notify housekeeping. This was unfortunate as I expect the amenities for the hotel to be in working order. Had I been traveling for leisure I would have been less annoyed. Cost efficient hotel, but be prepared to get what you pay for.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The microwave was not plugged in and the cord was too short to plug it in. The carousel in the microwave was missing. The coffee maker was not plugged in and the cord was not long enough to plug it in. The ice maker for our floor was broken.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018

the La Quinta hotel in Minot is a clean and safe place to stay. It is located fairly close to a mall with lots of shopping opportunities. There are food outlets close by - usually within walking distance. I was taken aback with pricing as one night was $75.00 then the price went to $129.00 and then the third night it went to $229.00. I thought that was too high for this quality of hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business