“One night stay! Headed back to MN.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Minot
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Room was good. Front desk check in was great. We arrived at 10:30 pm and she knew who I was and had everything ready. Breakfast was good. I could have used some bacon or sausage with my breakfast. But plenty to choose from.

Room Tip: Clean room. Looked like it had water damage in ceiling of bathroom room 127. Otherwise in good shape...
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrea Z, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Bob B,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that my staff had everything ready for upon check in. I will definitely check into the breakfast option and see if we can make some changes.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I had a great stay at the La Quinta Hotel. Spacious and clean room. They hotel has pool and exercise room. The breakfast was good. Overall check in and check out was fast. I would highly recommend staying at the La Quinta Inn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have spent twice as much money staying in hotels vastly inferior to this La Quinta. I made an excellent choice in staying here: The room and bathroom were spacious and very well arranged; the desk chair adjusted to suitable height to use a computer; the wifi was good; there were plenty of electrical outlets in convenient places; everything was clean; the bed was comfortable; the employees were friendly; the breakfast was adequate. I would most certainly stay here again if in Minot.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Andrea Z, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minot, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear NM43,

Thank you for this awesome review! We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at the Laquinta Inn and suites in Minot. It is our pleasure to provide our guests with a wonderful experience when traveling through here. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I loved staying at La Quinta Inn and Suites. It was such a positive experience for myself and pups. We have already started to plan more trips using La Quinta Inn and Suites! Hopefully we continue to have positive experiences wherever we travel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear jana_sather,

Thank you for your feedback! This is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with the Laquinta Inn and suites in Minot and that you already started planning more trips!
I hope that we will see you and your pups again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The facility was very nice. It appears to be fairly new. Nice room. Rather large. The bed was very comfortable, but I just don’t understand the thought process behind their bed making procedure. I cannot describe it, but the bottom line is, I had to remake the bed to make it usable.

The room was clean and everything was in order.

Here is a tip for when it is not really hot. Cover the bathroom floor with your used towels, so your feet don’t freeze on the tile.

The breakfast area was neat and clean, with a good selection.

There was a pool with some nice fountains and an unusual sloped entry which made a U turn. And a very nice looking hot tub. Very roomy.

Definitely a good place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple