All reviews front desk outdoor fireplace every month great hotel sink area full kitchen free beer pull out couch favorite hotel per night an extended stay living room other hotels hot breakfast rooms are clean hot tub nicole
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Arrived after 10pm had a quick check in and headed up to my room. I read the reviews and was leary, but what an awesome room. Clean, the bed was amazing, shower was hot and had strong pressure. Had a great stay and would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Absolutely amazing stay here. Staff were most welcoming, suite was just the best, spotlessly clean and the breakfast every day was just the ticket. Addition of the indoor pool a bonus. Thank you all at Staybridge Minot - we will be back

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The staybridge in Minot has excellent front desk staff. I was greeted by name with a friendly smile. I am always amazed when they recognize me. The check in process is very quick. Instead of going through the whole hotel amenities list , I was asked if I had any questions and given my key. I’m sure the less frequent traveler is informed of all the hotel has to offer, which is a lot by the way. I especially like the home theater they have set up. It is nice to get out of the room and relax. Whenever in Minot spend your money wisely and stay at the Staybridge Suites. You won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BMWdan
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for the first time and was blown away in every aspect. The room, bed comfort, service, cleanliness, hot breakfast, etc. Were all over the top fantastic. I had just traveled from Washington D.C. where I paid $400 per night. This hotel far exceeded that one, and was under $100 per night. Stay here! It is excellent in every sense of the word.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank surfercharlie
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful stay here, front desk fixed up a booking problem and had great suggestions for different places to eat and a few attractions. Everything we wanted in a get away. Great price, friendly service couldn’t ask for better. Thank you.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple