“10/10 Highly recommend”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Glorious Dining Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

James H
London, United Kingdom
“10/10 Highly recommend”
Reviewed 13 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The Chalet was amazing. Really close to the slopes and decked out with everything you could possibly need for a ski holiday with a sauna, hot tub and cinema. They even had an on site masseuse!

The chalet hosts were friendly but highly professional. They made us feel right at home and provided the kind of service you would expect in a 5 star luxury chalet. I was not expecting this level of service for the price. Our host Charlie even lent me a brand new snowboard to try out.

The food was great. The dishes were different every night and seemed to get better as the week went on. I've stayed in many catered chalets so was glad not to receive typical, clichéd French dishes!

I can't recommend Alpoholics highly enough and will definitely be going back for my next ski trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Attention to detail
Liked least: Not applicable
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WilburLen...
“A chalet company that can cater for everyone with high standards.”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I have just returned from my 2nd year with Alpoholics. It was hard to improve on the year before because the food is still excellent with wine and beer included during dinner. They still have a big outside hot tub which you can use till 10pm. The big addition this year is the home cinema with complementary pop corn, while watching a movie of your choice, with proper cinema seats and large projector screen., such a good way to chill out through the week. I went with a party of 4 and really jelled with the other guests. Great holiday and would always recommend to friends and families.

DavidAH
London
“Great chalet, in house cinema, sauna and hot tub!”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed at Chalet Orshanti for the opening week of the season in December and had a fantastic time.

The rooms were spacious with plenty of storage for all our kit, the food was excellent every day and we couldn't ask for more from the chalet and staff.

We made full use of the sauna and hot tub to relax at the end of the day. But the big surprise was the awesome in house cinema! V comfy and awesome sound!

The two of us also made use of the bataleon/switchback test centre, trailing new boards and bindings during our stay.

We drove out there for the first time this year and the chalet was easy to get to, with plenty of free parking in Plagne 1800 after you have unloaded your bags, but as we were the only ones with a car we managed to park in a space near the chalet which was great!

Big thumbs up Alpoholics team!

T W
London, United Kingdom
“Great place for a group”
Reviewed 7 December 2015 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I posted on a forum what i wanted from my ski holiday, two mins later Charlie called and informed me about Orshanti. I was hooked on what he said as it ticked all the boxes for the 17 of us looking for a great holiday. The chalet was just what we wanted and close to the slopes. It's biggest asset was the staff. The 3 guys were so down to earth and such a laugh to be around. Their menu and meals blew us away every night, such good quality. I haven’t been back as we like to visit a different resort every year, but I would recommend this to any large group who wants a comfortable stay in a great location!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The evening food
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
7 Dec 2015
Thanks Tom! You should see the chalet now as the hot tub is outdoors and there is a full HD 10 seater cinema where the hot tub once was! Hopefully we'll see you again some time.
Gerrysmag...
“Chalet orshanti stay”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in December 2014

me and my girlfriend stayed at chalet orshanti and had a great week, it was really close to the slopes and and really easy access to shops and bars.

About chalet orshanti it's a nice big chalet with a great living space we didn't know anyone else there that week, but left with a load of new friends

Nathan the chef was incredible every night the food got better and better

Having a hot tube and sauna I thought was something that was unnecessary as I have never had this while on a ski trip but after staying at chalet orshanti It's a must

I highly recommend chalet orshanti and i will be going back and I would also recommend if any of my friends thinking about skiing in the Alps

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing