“Great chalet, great location for the slopes”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Glorious Dining Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Emski_6_3
London, United Kingdom
“Great chalet, great location for the slopes”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Chalet Orshanti is in a great spot in La Plagne 1800 - you're on a track that is a 5 minute walk (even in your ski boots) from the piste to ski down to a chair that takes you up to La Plagne Centre and beyond. You're also a 5 minute walk from the free bus if you're feeling lazy. It's easy to ski back to, even after a spot of apres, and then there's the huge hot tub and sauna waiting for you at the end of the day. The chalet is also about a 10 minute walk from La Mine for when you've drunk too much of the good wine that the Alpoholics crew serve at dinner to call it a night. It's a great chalet, our room was very spacious in comparison to other chalets I've stayed in - and the staff were great.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Guy A
London, United Kingdom
“Any issues.... not a problem.”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I am taking the time to write this review, as I have been on many a catered chalet stay with complete strangers before.
This however is like none of those stays that I have previously had to put up with.
My first impressions where great. Charlie whilst being injured and back in the UK, managed to provide us with all the information and help that we required for our stay.
Any issue, was not a problem for Alpoholics.
We were late on arrival...by a few hours! This didn’t stop our transfer driver from offering us a bit of time to chill out from the flight and he was kind enough to stop for us to get some food.
Upon arrival at the chalet, we were greeted by two friendly chalet hosts, who immediately took care of our bags and provided us with some well needed sustenance.
Having damaged my foot a week before arriving, I had limited time on the slopes.
This could have been a nightmare start to my holiday, but it turns out that the group we had staying with us were friendly, polite and were not afraid to mingle.
Most nights would end up with us all going out as a group and with some helpful advice from the hosts, in regards to what was happening and where. We really didn’t have a single night of boredom.
With a variety of different diets being present round the table, you would have thought that this could be a bit of a challenge for the two hosts (Mike & Steve). Apparently not.
Both of these two would not look out of place in British bake off or some equivalent cooking show. We didn’t have to suffer the monotonous bore of pasta or your typically dry and inedible Victoria sponge.
All in all I had a great time and I have pretty much rebooked my holiday for the same chalet same destination and hopefully the same staff for next year.
I could not give these guys enough praise.

Toryn W
London, United Kingdom
“Superb week in the mountains”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Once you get off the slopes at the end of the day's skiing, your accommodation becomes the most important thing to you, because you're invariably knackered, and need a comfortable place to relax and rest. This was almost certainly the best ski trip I've ever been on, and in no small part due to the quality of the chalet, the care we were given by the staff who cooked for us, and the general comfort and convenience of the place. Plus, living with other guests for a week forges a very strong sense of camaraderie, and on more than one occasion we found ourselves skiing together during the days. This particular chalet has a sauna and a hot tub, which really sooth the muscles after a hard day's skiing. Perfect holiday, and I will be going back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing