All reviews recommend this hotel indoor pool balcony reception carpet diversity supermarket
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We booked a Double Deluxe Pool View room with breakfast between 24th and 29th August. The room was air-conditioned, but we have ended enjoying to spend each evening with the door from the balcony open, although we were accompanied by a 1 year and 8 months baby.
After first evening, we realized that the area is poorly fitted with restaurants, so we have ended spending our stay by taking the buffet dinner offered by our hotel (22 leva for adults, <11 leva for children, not our situation, having an infant>).
The room and the hotel, in general, was clean, but the diversity of the food was far from expectation (with tasteless vegetables and fruits), though I don't know where in Europe we can eat better with 22.5E per couple.
Another weakness experienced by us was related to the hotel's outer pool which was not heated, the children's pool having a common water with the pool of the adults (leaving aside the aspects related to hygiene, our infant left the pool trembling after just 30 minutes, visit made on a very hot day/period).
A last unpleasant moment, that could have ruined our holiday, is that our daughter slipped on the puddle of water, created as a result of cleaning the pool in each morning, while running with a girl pointing to the playground of children located in the immediate vicinity.

Room Tip: Double Deluxe Pool View
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I'm currently half way through a two week stay at the romance hotel.
To start with the rooms are spacious and well furnished and spotlessly cleaned by I have got to say really hard working and friendly chamber maid's.
All of the hotel I found to be clean including the pool and spa areas.
We are half board but it is cheap to dine out!the food is of a good standard and is cooked fresh,you get local people eating in the hotels restaurant which to me is a good sign.
All the staff are hard working and diligent if not sometimes slightly miserable but I can be as well so no blame there.
The only complaint I could have is the lifeguard! it states on signs that the main pool is guarded and the indoor pool is not but the outdoor pool could be full of children but you find the lifeguard at the indoor pool which was empty?? reading a book?? not a problem to me as my children are older but if the hotel is to provide life guards for peace of mind to the parents of younger children "do your job".
All in all one of the best hotels in st Constantine and would recommend to family/friends

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jimmyslater
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived for a long weekend at this beautiful hotel...The room was fully equipped and all the extras need it where there,they gave us a room with amazing views,breakfast was full of variety an diversity,we were recommend this hotel from some friends but define tell we will come back

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Last August we had a reservation, for 3 adults through Booking.com, for 2 nights with breakfast Hotel Romance near Varna.
First of all when we checked in they immediately charged us in advance the full amount for the 2 nights, without even giving us the possibility to look at the room first, however we were tired and we didn’t argue.
However the main problem was when we entered the room: it was cramped, with a double bed and a tiny bed on the side; we immediately went to lobby and asked for a real triple room (what we paid for) and to talk to a manager; apparently the manager was not available, so we waited in the lobby for 30 minutes until we finally spoke (on the phone) to someone who claimed to be in charge. She told us it was possible to have a better room, but we had to pay extra; we complained, saying that we just wanted what we paid for, simply a regular room for 3 adults, while she insisted that we had to pay extra and that was the only option available.
We decided to leave, because there was no solution and we told them they should not charge us for a room we didn’t use and was not according to the reservation.
Long story short, they did charge our credit card for 2 nights (almost U$ 350) and that is our that is why I would advise anyone not to stay in such a place. I enclose the pics so anybody can see what I am talking about.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Bob R
Reviewed 7 September 2017

really good hotel with excellent value-for-money. swimming pools, sauna, and gym are provided for free. i like the wide selection of breakfast. the room is spacious and clean. the only complain i had was about the reservation, but luckily it was resolved soon. a little bit noisy at night, but i was not bothered.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business