Review Highlights
okay for half a day

Visited as part of our trip to Golden Sands with a 20 month old and partner. this water park is... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
Rochelle D
Faversham, England, United Kingdom
via mobile
nice

I was with my family very interesting my daughter love (9years old) and I like play any equipment... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2018
398mohamadh
Iran

All reviews water park lazy river great fun an adult on site small children fast food my boyfriend pool bar rubber rings sun loungers whole family nice area steps leading small aquapark great park full price
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Great water park and great place to go with familly and you will have amazing time amazing moments amazing memories :)

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I had a very good time with my friends there. The park is small and it has 6 slides, and it was astonishing and amazing.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Great water park for many happy kids and families. And the best feature - it is just 2 min walk from the hotel we stayed at - DoubleTree by Hilton

1  Thank Alex71AA
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My family and I were in Varna last summer . Black sea was great , Golden sand beach is very famous , and beautiful . Aquapolis park was fantastic.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I visited here two weeks ago with my boyfriend. We both enjoyed this park and was pleasantly surprised with the rides. Yes it is a small water park with only 6 slides however we found enough to keep us busy for the day. The rides that are there are good and entertaining. The water park wasn't particularly busy that day either.

As previous reviews have said there is a no food or drink allowed in the water park. The staff will check your bags and if there is food or drink in there it will be taken out. There is an area that it is kept and you can collect it on your way out. Alternatively you can collect it and eat it outside the water park and then go back in afterwards.

We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. While my boyfriend sorted out a locker for us a member of staff laughed when she gave him the locker number of 666! The lockers are opened by using a wrist band. There are on a time lock so if you close your locker and then realise you need to get something out straight away it will not open for about 2 minutes. I think this is a safety precaution. The locker is 4 Lev for a big locker and 2 Lev for a small locker. The lady even tried to help my boyfriend to put our belongings into a small locker to save money. We decided to spend the extra 2 Lev on a bigger one for more convenience.

The food is reasonably priced and there is a variety of food. I had a hot dog and chips with a drink and my boyfriend had a burger with chips with a drink which all came to 16 Lev (£8)

There are photos taken there which are 3 Lev each and are displayed where everyone can see.

I have read reviews about paying 5 Lev for a sun lounger and an umbrella however we did not pay for these. In some areas I did see signs saying you needed to pay if you were in that area. I`m not fully sure if it is just in certain areas or we were just lucky. There were other groups of people in the same area as us that also did not pay for loungers or umbrellas too.

2  Thank Amanda186363