“A good day out”
Review of Aquapolis

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I visited here two weeks ago with my boyfriend. We both enjoyed this park and was pleasantly surprised with the rides. Yes it is a small water park with only 6 slides however we found enough to keep us busy for the day. The rides that are there are good and entertaining. The water park wasn't particularly busy that day either.

As previous reviews have said there is a no food or drink allowed in the water park. The staff will check your bags and if there is food or drink in there it will be taken out. There is an area that it is kept and you can collect it on your way out. Alternatively you can collect it and eat it outside the water park and then go back in afterwards.

We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. While my boyfriend sorted out a locker for us a member of staff laughed when she gave him the locker number of 666! The lockers are opened by using a wrist band. There are on a time lock so if you close your locker and then realise you need to get something out straight away it will not open for about 2 minutes. I think this is a safety precaution. The locker is 4 Lev for a big locker and 2 Lev for a small locker. The lady even tried to help my boyfriend to put our belongings into a small locker to save money. We decided to spend the extra 2 Lev on a bigger one for more convenience.

The food is reasonably priced and there is a variety of food. I had a hot dog and chips with a drink and my boyfriend had a burger with chips with a drink which all came to 16 Lev (£8)

There are photos taken there which are 3 Lev each and are displayed where everyone can see.

I have read reviews about paying 5 Lev for a sun lounger and an umbrella however we did not pay for these. In some areas I did see signs saying you needed to pay if you were in that area. I`m not fully sure if it is just in certain areas or we were just lucky. There were other groups of people in the same area as us that also did not pay for loungers or umbrellas too.

All reviews
"well worth the visit"
"cost lev"
"inflatable rings"

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Very small! There are only six slides for adults! It's not worth the price! Food and beverages are expensive and nothing special in quality! I do not recommend it! It is not normal to pay an entrance, and inside to pay for a parasol and umbrella! Staff - 50/50. There is kindness! But there are those who are lazy to work!

2  Thank sirmanovi
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Although not the biggest water park our girls loved the slides
The inflatable rings were free and the girls were safe to use the slides without constant parental supervision
Food and drink has to be purchased on site but reasonably priced
Great day had by all

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Despite the negative reviews my son and I had a great day at the waterpark.

We walked from our hotel which was 5 minutes from the main strip and beach so convenient location.

My son was over 120cm high (same for rollercoaster son England) and so I paid full price for us both 33lv each. I paid 2lv for a locker and 5lv for a lounger which I think should have been included, where else was I going to sit?

The park itself was fairly empty so no queues and from someone who works in the industry I was very impressed with the amount of lifeguards and their professionalism throughout the whole day.

The toddler section of the waterpark was lovely, my son spent 30 minutes here before we went around the lazy river and then onto the big rides. They were excellent, and we had a whale of a time again with no queues.

You are not allowed to take food in, only water so we bought foot and for burgers and chips etc it was really reasonable at 13lv for us both.

There is a photographer going round taking shots and you can buy them at reception.

In all a great day and would definitely go again.