“Great day out”
Review of Aquapolis

Aquapolis
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Although not the biggest water park our girls loved the slides
The inflatable rings were free and the girls were safe to use the slides without constant parental supervision
Food and drink has to be purchased on site but reasonably priced
Great day had by all

"sun loungers"
"sunny day"
"burger"

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Despite the negative reviews my son and I had a great day at the waterpark.

We walked from our hotel which was 5 minutes from the main strip and beach so convenient location.

My son was over 120cm high (same for rollercoaster son England) and so I paid full price for us both 33lv each. I paid 2lv for a locker and 5lv for a lounger which I think should have been included, where else was I going to sit?

The park itself was fairly empty so no queues and from someone who works in the industry I was very impressed with the amount of lifeguards and their professionalism throughout the whole day.

The toddler section of the waterpark was lovely, my son spent 30 minutes here before we went around the lazy river and then onto the big rides. They were excellent, and we had a whale of a time again with no queues.

You are not allowed to take food in, only water so we bought foot and for burgers and chips etc it was really reasonable at 13lv for us both.

There is a photographer going round taking shots and you can buy them at reception.

In all a great day and would definitely go again.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We had a half a day her during our holiday and that was long enough really.
its quite expensive for Bulgaria at £50 for a full day entry for 2 adults and 1 child although my 11 year old son had to pay full price as he above 120cm.
There are only 5 slides nothing special compared to other water parks we have visited.
Bag search on entry for drinks and food (very unusual and embarrassing).
So basically I wouldn't make it a priority but if you want to do something different for half a day it OK.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Nice enough water park, has some big slides and the lazy river, but quite small overall. Sun lounges tightly packed together. Not the best water park we've been to!