See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Hotel Rodopi was absolutely brilliant. Sevice was excellent, food ok, sea clean, very close to the hotel with lovely sunbeds. Pools clean and not too cold. Evening programs enjoyable both for us and our kids. Nessebar wonderful, clean and close. Public transport is unbelievably cheap and network is good. Altogether I would recommend this hotel to anyone

Room Tip: Rooms facing garden on the 3rd floor are very comfortable. We heard complaints from other guests saying the 4th floor was too hot
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Gy0rgyi
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I've just returned from a 5 day holiday here and felt I needed to review it, as previous reviews had made me concerned to stay here.
The hotel is in a great location. The beach is literally just down the road (2 mins walk), there are lots of restaurants and bars locally too.
The hotel is within a resort, so there are 2 other hotels in the complex. You have full access to their restaurants, bars and swimming pools. We went All Inclusive, and this has to be the best i've ever been too. Yes the food does get repetitive, but considering its All Inc, it actually tastes nice! There is so much choice too.
You have 2 time slots for breakfasts, lunch is then available in either the restaurants (similar to the evening meals), the pizzeria or the snack bar(hot dogs, burgers, pizza, pasta).
The main bar and evening entertainment is located at the far end of the complex, next to one of the 4 pools (5 if you include the indoor pool!).

The rooms are large, with flat screen tv's, balcony's and showers.
We opted for a late check out and the staff were very helpful and also arranged our taxi back to the airport for us.

If you do want to venture out for a meal, we went to Djanny's. The food was amazing and it's so cheap. Apparently it's one of the best restaurants in Sunny Beach. You'll have to join the queue, but its worth it!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We spend few days in Complex Flora Park Hotel this days.

Even it is a very spacious hotel with huge rooms, good condition air and very clean toilets, this kind of hotels is absolutely not for me.

First, you have to know that all this hotels are made for unions, not for privates. You have no privacy here. Everybody is everywhere.

All you stay in this hotels you have to keep a bracelet on your hand, to be recognized as a guest of the hotel. Is like in prison.

You can not receive visits without a special permission of the management.

The beach is 5 minutes far away.

The food is a lot but it is low quality. Don't expect to receive a 4 stars hotel services.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Concediu
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I am a frequent traveller. I can ensure you this was the perfect holiday which I could ever have !!! The buffet was amazing ! The service in the hotel was also more than perfect , all of the staff speaks english and german !
I will go with my family there again !

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Christian B
Reviewed 26 August 2010

I will recommand it for family with kids due to swimming pool facilities, etc, etc. The all inclusive is not at Turkish quality and variety but is OK.
Somtimes noisy during the night if your room has street view but you can ...close the door. The apartment was very big, clean, small TV, good service. No acces to internet.
For parking place u have to pay extra ( aprox 2,5 EUR/day), also for safebox.
Majority of tourists are german families; at reception they are also speaking english.
NO INTERNET!
Finally a good value for money ratio.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family