Helena Sands Hotel(Sunny Beach)
USD 191
USD 75
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

USD 193
USD 168
USD 112
  • Beachfront
Hotel Riu Helios(Sunny Beach)
USD 254
USD 222
  • Breakfast included
New Line Village(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 80
Barcelo Royal Beach(Sunny Beach)
USD 143
USD 129
  • Breakfast included
Bora Bora Hotel(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 49
Hotels.com
USD 46
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 53/night.

Laguna Park Hotel(Sunny Beach)
USD 291
USD 283
  • Pool
Hotel L&B(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 46
USD 44
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2018

The hotel has a beautiful and impressive casino where the hotel's dining room is located, even if you are not a guest of the hotel you are invited to eat there One of the rich meals that the hotel offers is symbolic of € 2, we went on daily trips and it should be noted that every bus that entered the collection was inspected from all directions for security purposes, a pleasant atmosphere reminiscent of Eilat a little bit. Have a good vocation.

Stayed: July 2017
Ivaylo C, Guest Relations Manager at Platinum Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed description of you experience. Furthermore we are glad to hear that you enjoyed Platinum Casino & Hotel and what it has to offer. Needless to say we will be happy to see you again as our guest.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Sunny beach , best quality what can we ask more than that ?!
only this hotel is one of the or exactly the only one with high quality guest acceptance environment clean modern location tasty food .....

Room Tip: expensive but worth each penny
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Ivaylo C, Guest Relations Manager at Platinum Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We highly appreciate you input and we are glad to hear that you had a wonderful time wile staying with us. We hope to see you again in the near future. Best regards, Guest Relations team.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Dont go to this hotel at the "start" of the season. The website says the hotel is open for the season from April 1st. Our trip was on the 19th, so I emailed the hotel a week before to ask about spa prices etc. Not only did I recieve NO RESPONSE. But when we arrived EVERYTHING WAS CLOSED. The spa was only offering creams and a basic body/face massage. When I arrived with my husband I asked at reception why did no one respond to my email, to which she replied I dont know this is not the desk that the emails go to .. I then told her I wanted to speak with the manager because I had requested in my email to be situated in a room in their second building. She replied that I would have to wait until all the guests behind me were first dealt with and then I can speak with him. There were atleast 30 more guests behind me. We decided to take whatever room they gave us and go about out trip. The whole Sunny beach area was closed, restaurants, bars, shops EVERYTHING. This hotel was the only one "open". There was no enteratinment at the casino and no cocktails at the hotel bar, when I enquires as to why everyone replied "off season". Trying to get a taxi was a nightmare ! Everyone was charged double and when a taxi driver tried to double charge us on our way back from one of our destinations after a price was already agreed on by him and my husband he insulted my husband the whole trip back to the hotel because my husband insisted on paying what was agreed on. Dont take taxis outside of the hotel !! They are a rip off ! The food in the hotel restaurant was mediocre at best. The room was clean and the casino staff polite but other than that DONT GO at the start of the season it is a waste of money ! I wont be returning to this hotel at the start , middle or end of the "season" after this visit. Total dissapointment.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ivaylo C, Guest Relations Manager at Platinum Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Mrs. Kristine Rios and Mr. Shushan,
We are deeply sorry that your planned vacation did not meet your expectations and a lot more could be done in order for your stay to be memorable. I certainly hope that in the future you will visit us again in the height of the season. Your feedback is highly appreciated and action will be taken to resolve the issues concerning our hotel. Furthermore I encourage you to contact me personally at gr@platinum.bg, this way I will take matters personally and promise to deliver a wonderful experience next time you wish to visit us.
Kind Regards.
Guest Relations Team.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

It was a perfect experiance we were spend time with full entertainment and music. Skyfall pub is the best location for family time in GoldenSands...
You can leave your kids to the hotel kidsclub and you can go to the casino.
I think july and first 15 days of agust best time for visit becouse in september blacksea is not say welcome :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Zlatin I, Guest Relations Manager at Platinum Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We highly appreciate your comment and opinion. Kind Regards.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel has both - standard rooms and apartments. I was staying in a 1 bedroom apartment with a sea view (I believe all the apartments have sea view). The room wasn't big, that's why I was very grateful to have a living room too. Personally, I like light colors in decoration but I think it is not the best choice for a hotel because the carpet was covered with dirty spots that's why, even if it was cleaned, it looked unsanitary. The hotel has to consider to put some slippers in the rooms.
I didn't like that in order to get to breakfast hall I had to go through the casino (you have to make casino pass, each time bring passport with you). One morning I went to have breakfast at around 9:15 and I was surprised that the only thing what was left, was bread, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese, and cookies... it was obvious that they were about to get closed even if breakfast time was till 10:00.
Before I was living in the hotel which was located in the center of Sunny Beach and that place during the night time was irritating noisy (there were clubs, bars and amusing park around). Comparing to that place, Platinum hotel was quiet. The only music I was listening in my room during the evening was Michael Jackson's. :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Zlatin I, Guest Relations Manager at Platinum Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We highly appreciate your comment and opinion, we have taken note in order to improve our services. Kind Regards.