All reviews hotel is spotlessly clean excellent stay wet room late check cost lev good size minute walk soft drinks indoor pool excellent hotel bars and restaurants self catering the main strip on arrival taxis nessebar cleaners
Reviewed 30 June 2018

To start with, good luck finding this on a map. It is only listed in Bulgarian. Fortunately, my Google calendar showed I was staying there. It is located quite a ways from the beach in kind of a funky neighborhood. If you saw it from the outside, it is one of the nicest hotels and not some giant palace with screaming kids and a million people by the pool. Which, it does have an amazing pool as the pictures show. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the front desk staff, especially Jim, are extremely helpful as is all of the staff. The breakfast is pretty good, not some giant spread with huge lines that gets old, but a smaller spread that they keep fresh. Not the greatest choice in the world but everything you need. The rooms (we had a 1 bedroom apartment) was sizable and very clean with a kitchenette. The one weird thing is that the entire bathroom is the shower. It is good size, but there is a step getting into it that I stubbed my foot on everyday. Tons of water pressure, new soaps everyday, but it is like an ice ring in there when it gets wet so be careful. WE stayed a week and the used towels were changed but not sure the sheets were. Unfortunately, the neighborhood is in a transitional phase. Part of the road is unpaved and like I said it is hard to find. If you haven't been to Sunny Beach, it is basically a mass of humanity from mid-May to September and then totally shuts down-like a ghost town after that. There has to be 50,000 people all out walking with families, tons of bars and restaurants and tens of thousands of umbrellas on the beach for rent. It this is your idea of a great vacation, so be it. We loved the fact our hotel was off the beaten path and relatively quiet. We were able to go exploring everyday with minimum effort. And, could sleep peacefully at night without the commotion. We also liked that we could get the room with just breakfast as their are hundreds of restaurants to try around town. And, then could come back to our peaceful oasis.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank emorgini
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Booked via Tui for this hotel which is a new build (2years I think) The hotel is lovely and clean, the staff are always on hand to help - Rosie and Jim on reception are great. We only ate here once, which was the breakfast - It wasn't too good which is why I only give 4 stars not 5. The pool was nice and wasn't cold at all, even in June. If you're looking at booking this hotel and are unsure because lack of reviews, my advice is go for it. It's a great place, about 20 min walk to the center of Sunny Beach so it's not loud etc.
Would definitely stay here again.!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank chriswR8099CB
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay at this gorgeous gem of a hotel! The apartment was super. The food was amazing, definitely 5star worthy. The staff were always friendly and helpful. It was such a pleasure to be there. We arrived as strangers and left as friends. This is our choice of accommodation for everytime that we can visit Sunny Beach Bulgaria!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MyLife100
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely clean comfortable rooms, spacious and all have air conditioning included. The bathroom is a wet room so please take care as my daughter and I both slipped and fell on this. I really hurt my hand and so after this we put towels on the wet floor to prevent slips. Reception staff we a little unwelcoming when we arrived and as we waited to check in they checked lots of other people behind us in before us, not sure why this was? The pool bar is lovely but never seemed to have any change, I read this in the reviews so was aware but you would think they would just give the bar tills lots of extra change to prevent this. Restaurant staff we fabulous and very helpful. The hotel food was good but more expensive than outside but great for convenience especially if spending the day around the pool. Rooms cleaned daily with fresh bedding and towels. I also read a complaint about the balcony lights not having a switch, they basically all come on in the evening and all switch off late at night but all rooms have little lights each side of the balcony which are adequate when the light are off. Great location as the beach and the beautiful Nessabar are so close. Can get beers for 1 Lev (50p) and as a family of 4 we were eating out for as little as 50 Lev (£25) most evenings for three meals (as our small children usually share) 2 soft drinks and 2-4 alcoholics drinks. Be careful when ordering soft drinks, we ordered 2 lemonades for our children and was given freshly made lemonade which cost us 6 Lev each (£3) each, not a huge amount of money but still a good way of getting extra cash out of you especially when a large beer is just 1 Lev. This happened quite a few times at different restaurants so just always ask for a can of lemonade instead. I'm guessing this is a regular thing they do here. Taxis are apparently very expensive and some people we met were pick pocketed on the local bus so take care. We used the road train to get to Sunny Beach And Nessabar, great value and the kids loved it.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Zena T
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We did manage to get a great deal for a large group of people at this hotel. It is nice spacious and clean. The daily room service was excellent and as we are lively group we tipped the cleaner as way of thanks. The impression was the water slide was better but it really is aimed at children, a minor point.
We met numerous friendly staff over the weekend. What left a bad taste is the way staff treated us on our departure. They charged us 70 euros for broken glasses. we had a very large group and this charge did not merit the number damaged as we did not break 7 glasses. One member of staff said 4 glasses then suddenly next said 7, (my friend dealt with this so I think this was the figure) more to the point , these glasses cost very little so they came across as money motivated rather than being customer service friendly.
i would also say the food quality was poor for 4* hotel and cocktails were overpriced.
It's a pity some staff were rude as others were kind and up for a laugh.
The Location is little far from the centre. A very mixed experience.

Date of stay: June 2017