All reviewshash brownspool areapillow top mattresskept stockedpet friendly hotelbig varietybeds are super comfortableoutstanding hotelhotel lobbychildren's poolwafflesstay there againthe sofa bedthe rooms were nicerecommend this hotelalerus centerquiet location
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The facility was clean, staff friendly, and comfortable. The rates were fair and I will definitely make this my go to when possible. The breakfast offered a good variety of choices. I had colleagues traveling with me and they found their accommodations equally enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chris M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us in Grand Forks. I am happy to hear that you found us to be clean, friendly and comfortable.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Overall good service and value. Pool could have been a bit warmer. Another toaster for the continental breakfast would be good and perhaps extend the breakfast until 10:00 am.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Chris M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I am happy to hear that your stay was a success.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Easy hotel to find conveniently located by the Alerous center and Tim Hortons! They even had Tim Horton's kreig coffee. We had snow during the night - they blew the snow off the cars! I would stay there again! !!

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for your business. I am happy to hear that your stay was great. THANK YOU

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I go to this location when we want to get away for a few days break. We've been at this hotel a number of times and have really enjoyed the stay. The hotel is quiet for the most part and conveniently located for shopping and restaurants. Good quality all around.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Huge thank you for stay with us and for the great review. I am glad you really enjoy our hotel.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Very well-appointed and comfortable lodging. Exceptionally clean room with all amenities. Bedding provided above average comfort. Quiet!
Quality and selection of complimentary breakfast was well above average.
Staff was professional, parking well-lighted and ample.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you very much for your review and for staying with us. I hope that I will serve you again soon.