USD 94
USD 70
USD 64
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 72/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Columbia Mall(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
USD 71
USD 67
Best Western Harvest Inn & Suites(Grand Forks)
USD 74
USD 93
Baymont by Wyndham Grand Forks(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
USD 81
USD 74
USD 158
USD 124
USD 87
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleantoastcontinental breakfaststayed two nightsgreat pricewaffleshousekeeping stafftronwatsonmotelabvishoppingdanishfridgecouponarena
Reviewed 22 September 2015

The room was ok, It was clean, but the moment you come in you can smell cigarette smoke, the strongest smell of cigarette was in the bathroom. We were passing by Grand Forks and was so tired to drive some more. I found the reviews here helpful only to be disappointed that we stayed there. I mentioned the strong cigarette smell to the morning staff when we checked out. She did apologize.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for rooms by the main building.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Kristal D, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Thank you for your honest review. It is review like your that let us know where improvements need to be made. We are working hard on retraining our staff so incidents like this do not occur. We hope that your next stay in Grand Forks you will stop on in and allow us to provide you better service.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We stayed at America's Best Value In Grand Forks this past May. We have stayed here many times before. We find the rooms to always be very clean and comfortable. Since our main reason for the trip is shopping we spend very little time in the room and find these to fit our purpose very nicely. The complimentary breakfast is a nice touch and gets our day off ton a good start. Don't hesitate to stay at this property.

Room Tip: Rooms in main building are best
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words. We take pride in our cleanliness and great services. Please stop on in on your next visit in Grand Forks and ask about our 11th night free promotion.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed in room that was part of Lobby building and found wifi worked way better here than when stayed in other buildings on this property. Enjoyed the free candy at check in/out! Great to have actual computer available for use in lobby. Continental Breakfast was pretty good. Pizza can be purchased at front desk as well was pretty yummy. Would recommend.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive review. We pride our selves on great services at a low rate. We look forward to seeing your on your next stop in the Greater Grand Forks area. On your next stay please ask the front desk about our 11Th night free promotion.

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Whenever I travel to Grand Forks I always stay at America's Best Value Inn. However I was disappointed this time. I booked the rooms in advance to ensure I get connected rooms or across the hall from each other. When I arrived I was told both rooms were in different buildings. Later on while I was standing near the front desk, the staff gave a key card to another traveller for the same room I was staying in. Thankfully I told her so they could stop him in time.

A positive point is that the staff handled everything in a quick manner and sorted out all the problems that occurred. Even though my stay might have not been the smoothest, I would stay here again. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review. We apologize for the confusion with your booking and check in. I'm happy to hear our staff was able to correct some of the issues for you in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Grand Forks so that we may be able to provide you better service.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

When we came across a great price online for our annual mom and daughter getaway at America's Best Value Inn, we were a little leary about what we were getting into but decided to chance it anyways. We arrived a little before check in time but were welcomed and given our room. The room itself was very clean, roomy and all in good shape, the bed was comfortable and we had everything we needed in our room. The continental breakfast that was included withour room rate was fantasic and included cereals, muffins, toast, fruit, milk, coffee, juices, tea and fresh waffles and syrup! The staff, everyone from the desk clerk to the housekeeping staff, were all friendly and very helpful. We stayed two nights and were impressed to find when we returned from our outing after the first night, that our room had been tidied, bedding changed and remade and supplies restocked. We will definitely be coming back and I would recommend America's Best Value Inn in Grand Forks, North Dakota to anyone to stay at!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sfmitch
Kristal D, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Thank your for taking the time out of your day and leaving us such a positive review. We take great pride in making sure we provide excellent costumer service. I hope the next time your in the area we are able to provide you with the same great service.