USD 71
USD 76
USD 72
USD 94
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 107/night.

USD 94
USD 85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 95/night.

USD 70
USD 124
Baymont by Wyndham Grand Forks(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
USD 70
USD 64
USD 75
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 84/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleantoastcontinental breakfaststayed two nightsgreat pricewaffleshousekeeping stafftronwatsonmotelabvishoppingdanishfridgecouponarena
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed in room that was part of Lobby building and found wifi worked way better here than when stayed in other buildings on this property. Enjoyed the free candy at check in/out! Great to have actual computer available for use in lobby. Continental Breakfast was pretty good. Pizza can be purchased at front desk as well was pretty yummy. Would recommend.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Kristal D, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We pride our selves on great services at a low rate. We look forward to seeing your on your next stop in the Greater Grand Forks area. On your next stay please ask the front desk about our 11Th night free promotion.

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Whenever I travel to Grand Forks I always stay at America's Best Value Inn. However I was disappointed this time. I booked the rooms in advance to ensure I get connected rooms or across the hall from each other. When I arrived I was told both rooms were in different buildings. Later on while I was standing near the front desk, the staff gave a key card to another traveller for the same room I was staying in. Thankfully I told her so they could stop him in time.

A positive point is that the staff handled everything in a quick manner and sorted out all the problems that occurred. Even though my stay might have not been the smoothest, I would stay here again. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking your time to leave your review. We apologize for the confusion with your booking and check in. I'm happy to hear our staff was able to correct some of the issues for you in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Grand Forks so that we may be able to provide you better service.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

When we came across a great price online for our annual mom and daughter getaway at America's Best Value Inn, we were a little leary about what we were getting into but decided to chance it anyways. We arrived a little before check in time but were welcomed and given our room. The room itself was very clean, roomy and all in good shape, the bed was comfortable and we had everything we needed in our room. The continental breakfast that was included withour room rate was fantasic and included cereals, muffins, toast, fruit, milk, coffee, juices, tea and fresh waffles and syrup! The staff, everyone from the desk clerk to the housekeeping staff, were all friendly and very helpful. We stayed two nights and were impressed to find when we returned from our outing after the first night, that our room had been tidied, bedding changed and remade and supplies restocked. We will definitely be coming back and I would recommend America's Best Value Inn in Grand Forks, North Dakota to anyone to stay at!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sfmitch
Kristal D, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Thank your for taking the time out of your day and leaving us such a positive review. We take great pride in making sure we provide excellent costumer service. I hope the next time your in the area we are able to provide you with the same great service.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Although we arrived later than we had expected, we were greeting by friendly faces who offered to assist us in any way they could - even provided a toothbrush when I realized I had forgotten mine. The room was clean and comfortable - lots of movie channels. Located just off I-29 and within an easy drive to our shopping destinations.Best of all, I was looking forward to the "make your own fresh waffles" .

Room Tip: All the rooms are on the main floor, but ones in the main building are closer to the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank madonna2001

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with your positive feedback regarding your stay with us! We strive to provide affordable rates and excellent customer service. I am so glad to hear that you were greeted with great customer service and pleased with our complimentary breakfast Have you heard about our 11th Night Free Program? On your next visit to Grand Forks ask our front desk staff about it and we can get you signed up! I look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 19 August 2015

This is a great place to stay for a reasonable price. The rooms are clean and staff is always friendly. They just got a waffle maker which really improves an already good breakfast! I stay here for business and keep coming back for a great experience!!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as our complimentary breakfast. We look forward to seeing you on your next stop in the Grand Forks area.